Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 20, 2017, 02:57:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: "Weather" or NOT,,where YOU live  (Read 88971 times)
karmakoolkid
« on: September 21, 2009, 10:02:23 AM »

I find it interesting to know what the weather currently is where a poster lives...
It can help in understanding the "mood" of their posting....
as well as allowing me "to get a feel" of just how magnificent the changes of daily life can be across the U.S.A.

One need NOT give a specific city they live in.....only the state is fine,,,,or even a "south-eastern" U.S.
It's more about YOUR weather and how YOU feel about it.

It's going to be somewhat rainy here in Wichita Kansas today,,,,and for most of the week.
Such is to be expected at this time of year here.....much "bumping together" of warm & cold fronts.
BUT,,, so far....all this "bumping" has been rather mild and really enjoyable.

What weather are YOU experiencing today and are ya ENJOYING it?
Cats Rule!
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 10:14:46 AM »

I live in Northern Virginia and it is 65 and partly cloudy.  For me this is the perfect weather.  Not too hot and not too cold and not too sunny (I am photosensitive).  I am looking forward to going to Ocean City MD in 2 weeks and then visting my Dad and step-mom in 'Bama after that.  Happy that the Redskins won yesterday and that Dallas lost!

YEAH BABY!!!

Sorry Chills, couldn't resist.

Here posts a felinophile.
Chill Town
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 10:23:30 AM »

yeah   I too live in Northern Virginia surrounded by Foreskins and Squealers fans   and although Dallas lost yesterday, they were only making up for what the Foreskins did last week (to the same team yes?)  and the Shittsburgh Squealers lost  so a lot of mourning and cloudiness in this region today.

As long as Washington is this area's "hometown team"   I forecast a lot of gloomy weather    (sorry Chris)   lol
karmakoolkid
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 10:31:53 AM »

yeah   I too live in Northern Virginia surrounded by Foreskins and Squealers fans   and although Dallas lost yesterday, they were only making up for what the Foreskins did last week (to the same team yes?)  and the Shittsburgh Squealers lost  so a lot of mourning and cloudiness in this region today.

As long as Washington is this area's "hometown team"   I forecast a lot of gloomy weather    (sorry Chris)   lol

LOL@ Chill.......2,,2,,2 FUNNY

NOT exactly the kind of "report" I was thinking of....
BUT,,, it does fit right in.....
As will most any kind of such revelations.... Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Chill Town
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 10:37:30 AM »

on a bright note   at least our state is not represented by the KC Chiefs 

lawd, they suck 
karmakoolkid
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 10:45:01 AM »

lawd, they suck 

AHA..... that is why we have such a strong southerly wind here in SoCen Ks.   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Yeah.... the Chiefs haven't been "UP" in so long,,,,I see very few "red & gold" shirts, etc.
I have some "very old" ones from the sevenies....very ragged and "comfortable..... Grin
Cats Rule!
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 10:52:26 AM »

lawd, they suck 

Yeah, I was looking at the standings and there is a boatload of teams that are 0-2.  Also on a bright side is that neither Dallas nor the Skins when they lost got massacred like Philly did yesterday (48-22).  But they are without McNabb and will most likely be playing Vick next week against KC so hopefully he will do something good because he will be my starting QB in my Fantasy Team if he starts.

Not a fan of Vick as a person (I wanted someone to neuter him while in prison) but he is a great football player so since Reid decided to bring him back let's see what he can do.

Chill Town
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 10:58:38 AM »

fantasy   I play it   maybe we need a fantasy thread huh Chris??

I hate what Vick did  esp being the owner of 3 dogs  and I hate the Iggles even more

so here's hoping that someone takes a bite out of him 

and mc nabb sucks anyhow 
Cats Rule!
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 11:12:23 AM »

I am more of a cat lover (they have minds of their own which I respect).  I have a cat and have semi-adopted my roommate's cat.  What Vick did was inexcusable and he never deserved to play pro football again (contrary to what others may think playing football is a privilege and not a right). 

That he fought the dogs was bad enough but what really gets me is that he was partly responsible for killing the dogs who were too injured or couldn't "entertain" the morons watching enough.  The way these dogs are killed is totally barbaric and even the worst serial killer doesn't deserve to die that way.  He will have to work in an animal shelter cleaning up animal twit, piss, puke, and every other nasty thing coming out of an animal for the next 20 years before I could ever think of respecting him as a man again.

karmakoolkid
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 11:21:07 AM »

I am more of a cat lover (they have minds of their own which I respect).  I have a cat and have semi-adopted my roommate's cat.  What Vick did was inexcusable and he never deserved to play pro football again (contrary to what others may think playing football is a privilege and not a right). 

That he fought the dogs was bad enough but what really gets me is that he was partly responsible for killing the dogs who were too injured or couldn't "entertain" the morons watching enough.  The way these dogs are killed is totally barbaric and even the worst serial killer doesn't deserve to die that way.  He will have to work in an animal shelter cleaning up animal twit, piss, puke, and every other nasty thing coming out of an animal for the next 20 years before I could ever think of respecting him as a man again.

DAYYYYUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......

C R I S   4   P R S I D E N T
Cats Rule!
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »

I will gladly accept the nomination in 2016.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 12:26:52 PM by Chris » Logged

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 04:18:34 PM »

Karma, the weather today in West Central Ohio is 78 degrees with rain, rain and more rain, plus it's humid to boot.. I won't complain about being cooped indoors since we have had more days of nothing but sunshine this past spring and summer and highs in the mid 90's.

This is for you Chill......... GO BUCKS!  Grin

Chill Town
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 08:14:09 PM »

Buckeyes   lmao  weren't they just bitch slapped in Columbus by USC a week ago?

Gig Em Aggies   
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »

So, I haven' t read anyone's' post yet. The weather here in the Finger Lakes of Western New York is great. (STOP it with the "finger" lakes thing you guys!!!!!!) Temp is 79ish sunny ... wonderful! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Seriously?Huh
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »

DAYYYYUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......

Thank you Chris and Karma! My daughter lives in Philly and while I respect the city, I feel nothing for the Eagles. She does love the Phillies though....!!!!!

Seriously?Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: