Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 20, 2017, 02:51:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL FOOTBALL  (Read 24236 times)
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 10:36:35 AM »

Who Dat gone 0-2...Who Dat    Huh

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 12:35:02 AM »

Hey Sniff...just wanted to thank you and all the Who Dat Nation for giving us Reggie Bush. Two amazing TD runs, 173 yards rushing and another 35 or so in catching yards made for one beeyootiful day.
Signed,
A Grateful Fins Fan Grin

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 09:18:08 AM »

Hey Sniff...just wanted to thank you and all the Who Dat Nation for giving us Reggie Bush. Two amazing TD runs, 173 yards rushing and another 35 or so in catching yards made for one beeyootiful day.
Signed,
A Grateful Fins Fan Grin

Well I guess we thought y'all needed a fighting chance... Wink

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 01:26:25 PM »

Signed,
A Grateful Fins Fan Grin

Well I guess we thought y'all needed a fighting chance... Wink
After we (stupidly) passed on Brees, I guess y'all owed us one...or more Grin

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2012, 04:16:42 PM »

compliments of ManningToMiami.com
too bad they couldn't make this come true just by wishing... Grin

Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2012, 05:35:00 PM »

That was never happening. We were always just cannon fodder for the negotiations. Maybe we did something right by passing on the next best (and next most expensive free agent QB) when our new coach passed on paying big bucks for Matt Flynn. Philbin was his Offensive Coordinator at GB and I guess he knew him better than most. Seattle paid the big bucks and he got beat out by a rookie Shocked

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 10:24:21 PM »

That was never happening. We were always just cannon fodder for the negotiations. Maybe we did something right by passing on the next best (and next most expensive free agent QB) when our new coach passed on paying big bucks for Matt Flynn. Philbin was his Offensive Coordinator at GB and I guess he knew him better than most. Seattle paid the big bucks and he got beat out by a rookie Shocked

I know it was so, Bum...and I think with the right encouragement Tannehill will pan out. He has got the skills, just needs to get into the groove... Wink

Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 03:11:19 PM »

I know it was so, Bum...and I think with the right encouragement Tannehill will pan out. He has got the skills, just needs to get into the groove... Wink
And an offensive line that can give him more time and keep him from getting killed Shocked Sunday we play the hated rival Jets. Of all the teams we play, this is the one we always want to beat (yeah, sure beating the Patriots would be great but I'm not delusional Wink ) I just hope not to see any Tebowing this weekend.

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 06:41:22 PM »

And an offensive line that can give him more time and keep him from getting killed Shocked Sunday we play the hated rival Jets. Of all the teams we play, this is the one we always want to beat (yeah, sure beating the Patriots would be great but I'm not delusional Wink ) I just hope not to see any Tebowing this weekend.

Well the talking heads on ESPN are divided seem to think that Sanchez can't be so sh*tty twice in a row but since it is Florida everyone is chanting for the silly basterd. I think it is funny that he is the most known...popular in merchandise sales etc and can't really play worth a damn. I'm hoping Miami blows them away but I'll settle for 21 to 20 Miami...my pool bet  Wink

Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2012, 12:06:39 AM »

Thanks for the support. I hope you win your pool, Sniff. I've got one but I always seem to be cleaning it Grin
They should just re-name ESPN "Tebow Central"...ugh Roll Eyes

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2012, 06:55:57 PM »

well that's the last time I play a football ticket this season (until real refs come back) cause there is just no way to accurately predict the outcome of a game...stats mean nothing...percentages mean nothing...skills and talent mean nothing... Angry

and the next time a coach uses timeout to ice a kicker, he should be fired...two blocked kicks for two different teams negated because they were trying to get the kicker worked up...C'MON MAN!   Shocked

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2012, 01:46:27 PM »

Well the real refs are back...and it only took one week to deside they suck too!   

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 10:40:40 AM »

so since it seems I'm the only one watching football, here's an update

the Saints finally pulled out a win...and since this is a bb forum here is a quick you tube about how that win made me feel...(WARNING it's slightly scary and a little racy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pY5-dazjpQ&feature=BFa&list=PL7E7396982B18C28A

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2012, 10:12:20 AM »

another update on this, the weirdest season of football in many a year...

...Miami Dolphins pull out another win last week and are over .500, as are Indy's Colts, go figure...while my beloved Saints are in the cellar at 2-5... Shocked

laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »

Go Giants, Go Patriots, Go Saints. That covers me family obligations.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: