Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 01, 2014, 05:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL FOOTBALL  (Read 8824 times)
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2009, 11:58:17 AM »

This thread is to discuss Pro Football.

HTTR!
Chill Town
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »

Dallas Cowboys Rule 
hotlead
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 06:07:42 PM »

Seahawks will come from FAAARR behind to win this year.  Shocked
hotlead
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 08:28:27 AM »

Cheesy
Chill Town
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 08:34:00 AM »

lmao@ Shittsburgh   
calex1977
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 07:09:10 PM »

not much to discuss, the saints will finally win their first superbowl, hopefully. who dat

rule #1. i am always right
rule #2. if i am wrong, refer back to rule #1
Chill Town
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 08:01:07 AM »

this weekend was some serious baloney   

Shittsburgh losing to Da Bears?

San Fran bitch slappin Seattle

Dallas losing to the Gints?

The Iggles were abused by the Aint's

Cincinasty beating Green Bay??

so we have some very good/playoff contender teams 0-2  Tennessee, Jax, and Tampon Bay to name a few

please don't tell me the NY Jets at 2-0 are setting the pace   

if so, gonna gargle with broken glass right now 
Chill Town
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 09:47:58 AM »

Go Cowboys!!
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »

Bringing this back to the forefront for those who want to talk about the brain rattling, bone breaking, poetry in motion that is the glorious sport of football.

HTTR!
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 04:02:01 PM »

Bringing this back to the forefront for those who want to talk about the brain rattling, bone breaking, poetry in motion that is the glorious sport of football.

Way to be on top of it, Skins...left you a shout out on the word assoc thread, should have thought of this!  Roll Eyes

Who Dat beat my Saints...RGIII and the mighty Skins...in the 'Dome...who'da thunk it  Shocked

I am a football freak so beware the long winded posts that might follow...particularly after the cocktail hour has begun... Wink

...kicked back drying my weed the old fashioned way...
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 05:10:51 PM »

Yeah, I saw your posting on the Assoc. thread which made me think of this thread which hadn't been posted in for almost 3 years before I resurrected it.  'Skins looked pretty good Sunday and I hope that RG3 will continue to kick ass for the rest of the season (no Heath Shulers please!!).  Hopefully the Saints will get past the whole "Bounty-gate" situation as intact as possible and I have heard that the NFL is looking at the 'Skins for the time that Greg Williams was on the team.  So if he did the same thing with them I have a sinking feeling that the 'Skins will be feeling the pain by the end of the season.

HTTR!
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 06:22:49 PM »

As you guys can probably tell by my avatar, I'm a Dolphins fan...yeah, yeah, I know....we've been a pretty bad team for a pretty long time (Marino, where are you??) but I'll still root for them. Redskins, you look like you got the real deal with RG3. We're playing with a rookie QB, first time head coach and not much in the way of WRs and our OL ain't so hot either. Look like it's gonna be a looooooong season for a Fins Fan Tongue
All I can say is ABJ.....Anybody But the Jets!!!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 07:06:38 PM »

Well I'm a silent loud-ass member of the Who Dat nation since 1967 and that first game at Tulane Stadium...even though I am loyal enough to the game itself to 'preesh any team that brings it...with that being said I think San Fran has the D and enough O to make it to the end this year in the NFC...prediction number 1... Wink

And I have been known to cheer the odd fish faced Miami boy...and since I actually was alive to see/hear the only undefeated season, I fondly remember Mercury Morris, the Csonk, and of course Griese (heard some games on AFR as I was still in-country for the beginning of the season)...

Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 02:08:03 PM »

Well I'm a silent loud-ass member of the Who Dat nation since 1967 and that first game at Tulane Stadium...even though I am loyal enough to the game itself to 'preesh any team that brings it...with that being said I think San Fran has the D and enough O to make it to the end this year in the NFC...prediction number 1... Wink

And I have been known to cheer the odd fish faced Miami boy...and since I actually was alive to see/hear the only undefeated season, I fondly remember Mercury Morris, the Csonk, and of course Griese (heard some games on AFR as I was still in-country for the beginning of the season)...

Backatcha, Sniff. I was rooting hard for the Saints the year they won the Super Bowl. I am still crying the blues from several years ago when we could have brought in either Brees or Culpepper and we took Culpepper....arrrrrrrrrggggggg Angry

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 02:16:32 PM »

Backatcha, Sniff. I was rooting hard for the Saints the year they won the Super Bowl. I am still crying the blues from several years ago when we could have brought in either Brees or Culpepper and we took Culpepper....arrrrrrrrrggggggg Angry

Miami ain't the only team in Florida that has issues getting/keeping good QB...Look at Tampa always training 'em up then trading 'em off to win Superbowl somewhere else...Steve Young, Doug Williams, and even Dilfer all super bowl winners wit 2 MVPs  Shocked

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: