Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 18, 2014, 07:45:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Brother Renewed for Next Summer by CBS  (Read 29178 times)
pokieone
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »

So, what kind of twists does anyone think will happen next season that MommyX3 will be getting herself into?
I still like my idea of a tattoo party for an endurance competition.....you tap out, you lose. Anyone with me?

I don't want an exes epsiode, mostly cuz it's been done already....

I wonder what Team Grodner plans on for the old 1-2.?
Did you say tattoo, now thatís a competition I would love to enter. And to let everyone know, I would win - Big time!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 06:57:14 PM by pokieone » Logged

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2009, 06:55:45 PM »

So, what kind of twists does anyone think will happen next season that MommyX3 will be getting herself into?

1) Survivor Big Brother: Where folks from Survivor seasons get to play a different version of "Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast".  They survived the wild outdoors and each other, now let's see if they can survive being cooped up in a house together for a possible 70+ days.  Two people I want to see in that House is Coach and Johnny Fairplay.  Throw in Colleen Haskell and things will be interesting.

2) The Unkindest Cut Big Brother (AKA Survivor Weaklings):  Where folks from Survivor who were deemed to be the physically weak link of the tribe from the beginning and are voted off early get to play a different version of "Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast".  Will they fare any better when they aren't starving, being eaten by bugs, and having to trek for food, water, and firewood?

3) Never Met Loved Ones Big Brother: Where Big Brother finds family members who have never met (adopted children meets bio parent, half siblings meet for the first time, etc).  The twist is that they are told that each of them have a connection with another Houseguest and that the two who figure out what that connection is first will win a special power (each of them gets to be HOH for a week consecutivly, or they each get a "Get Off The Block" pass that can be used up until the final 3, or something else).  After the first duo figures out their connection BB will tell the others who they are connected with.

Any of those sound good?

HTTR!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2009, 03:32:03 AM »

1) Survivor Big Brother: Where folks from Survivor seasons get to play a different version of "Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast".  They survived the wild outdoors and each other, now let's see if they can survive being cooped up in a house together for a possible 70+ days.  Two people I want to see in that House is Coach and Johnny Fairplay.  Throw in Colleen Haskell and things will be interesting.

2) The Unkindest Cut Big Brother (AKA Survivor Weaklings):  Where folks from Survivor who were deemed to be the physically weak link of the tribe from the beginning and are voted off early get to play a different version of "Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast".  Will they fare any better when they aren't starving, being eaten by bugs, and having to trek for food, water, and firewood?

3) Never Met Loved Ones Big Brother: Where Big Brother finds family members who have never met (adopted children meets bio parent, half siblings meet for the first time, etc).  The twist is that they are told that each of them have a connection with another Houseguest and that the two who figure out what that connection is first will win a special power (each of them gets to be HOH for a week consecutivly, or they each get a "Get Off The Block" pass that can be used up until the final 3, or something else).  After the first duo figures out their connection BB will tell the others who they are connected with.

Any of those sound good?
I kind of like your #2 suggestion. If they did a celebrity version pf BB/Survivor, that'd be the way to do it. I doubt any of them would have the patience for the major amount of downtime involved though an dthey'd bore easily having to play chess all the time to stay mentally sharp. Having real food they didn't have to catch or skin would definitely make them happier which in turn would make them play harder to win comps. They'd have actual beds to sleep on every night so they'd be rested and would have nothing to complain about compared to where their Survivor show had taken them..
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2009, 08:16:20 PM »

Any of those sound good?
Yes, they do. They did your #3 suggestion with Cowboy and Nokomis, but to have ALL the HG have a connection like that would rock.

I actually have a half brother I've never met. Hmmmm....the possibilities are twisted ....

.....and the carnage begins...
muahahahaha!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2009, 02:36:11 AM »

Any of those sound good?
Yes, they do. They did your #3 suggestion with Cowboy and Nokomis, but to have ALL the HG have a connection like that would rock.

I actually have a half brother I've never met. Hmmmm....the possibilities are twisted ....
Such as.......?
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2009, 01:55:22 PM »

Any of those sound good?

Such as.......?
Someone could effin find him and put him in the house with me and see if i figure it out myself. My dad is very handsome, and if he looks like him, and I figure it out, maybe i could win a trip, or some fat cash or a car or the half mill.
Or...Team Grodner could have the whole house filled with long, lost family. Adoptees and the mothers, sould ok, but then i would be stuck in the house with a bunch of grammas.
Or his identity could be a Pandora's box challenge.
Or he could show up ina banana suit. Smiley

muahahahaha!
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »

I still like my tattoo competition the best and I'm sticking by it, dammit. Angry

muahahahaha!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: