Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
February 24, 2018, 01:30:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mystery hg  (Read 8761 times)
HarbourLight
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 09:34:05 PM »

I'm also not thrilled to have to watch Jesse again but it might be fun to see him and Russell try to 'out-hunk' each other.

The pursuit of the unattainable is the climax of heaven.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 09:41:13 PM »

I'm not too happy Jessie is back in the house either, but like it or not, he is. I pity the new HG's more and you could tell by their facial expressions what they thought of this twist. I hope it won't be long before bicep-boy gets evicted.
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 09:46:34 PM »

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Everybody watch the clock. It won't be long before the true warriors show their colors. It was only the first show. But yes the first episode left me a little unhappy. Maybe it's because the hour was wicked short. Damn!

.....and the carnage begins...
muahahahaha!
Darrin
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 11:21:12 PM »

;OMG- I am SO not wanting to watch now- Jessie and his steroid fueled fireplug bod- I'm sure his penis can now be found in the potted meat section at Publix. Just hope he get voted off soon.  The ladies don't have a chance at the mirrors now, because he'll be hogging them 24/7 admiring his grotesque fake self.

My sentiments as well. I can't stand the guy. Hope he goes soon. Oh, who'll cook his meals all throughout the day. No Renny around to do it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 11:43:30 PM by Darrin » Logged
JoeysKaraoke
Big Brother Jr. Member

#61 Region 10 Happy 11th B-Day BB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 04:27:35 AM »

JeeNeeS I AGREE! Vote him out soon enough isn't fast enough!  Girls, u wanna see and egotisticle lump of muscle manure, go buy a copy of Playgirl or sign up in ur local gym, at least them u can smell their sweat!

Joey Connor #61 Region 10
Happy 11th B-Day "BB"!
Choose ME!
Micha1
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 05:54:44 PM »

;OMG- I am SO not wanting to watch now- Jessie and his steroid fueled fireplug bod- I'm sure his penis can now be found in the potted meat section at Publix. Just hope he get voted off soon.  The ladies don't have a chance at the mirrors now, because he'll be hogging them 24/7 admiring his grotesque fake self.

Agreed.  UGH...I couldn't stand watching him last season, all those grotesque muscles with that little pea head on top.    Not to mention his disgusting conceited attitude.  I'm just hoping he'll be a target right away and they get him out of there so I don't have to turn my head every time he comes on the screen.  YUCK!
Darrin
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 07:27:00 PM »

It's too bad to immediately dread a season because of an ass like Jesse.  Angry
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »

Oh poo Huh
I'm not too happy Jessie is back in the house either, but like it or not, he is. I pity the new HG's more and you could tell by their facial expressions what they thought of this twist. I hope it won't be long before bicep-boy gets evicted.
well......Jesse. As i said last season. Tiny little head.....enuf.

Seriously?Huh
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 12:43:51 PM »

Quote from: redhed
well......Jesse. As i said last season. Tiny little head.....enuf.

Yeah, and he's such a fun target to pick on when he's awake, lol!
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 04:28:19 PM »

Cmon guys half the fun is waiting to see em get voted out.   Grin
or wondering how many gigabytes of him making love to his self in the mirror ended up on the cutting-room floor Tongue
ALL the minutes, Mosfet, hopefully.

.....and the carnage begins...
muahahahaha!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: