Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 22, 2014, 07:36:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 24/7 live feeds?  (Read 21030 times)
LMAA
« on: August 13, 2009, 10:55:02 AM »

Can someone answer this question?  Wasn't it advertised that by subscribing to the live feeds, one would get to see the BB houseguests, uncensored, 24/7.  From posts here, it sounds like the feeds are not only censored, but also not 24/7.  Any "subscribers" out there who can clarify?
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 11:11:46 AM »

More often than not, this season the live feeds have been interrupted whenever Chima starts one of her epic tirades calling Russell a terrorist and a racist. Even when she's not screeching about it, production appears to be censoring her more than anyone else because they don't know what she'll do or say next.

Live and uncensored really means they hope we get to see the HG's are having fun frolicking around or stealth whispering while scheming or the simmering showmances that might result in nudity.

With Chima in the house, the feeds have changed drastically from any other time.
karmakoolkid
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 11:27:08 AM »

Can someone answer this question?  Wasn't it advertised that by subscribing to the live feeds, one would get to see the BB houseguests, uncensored, 24/7.  From posts here, it sounds like the feeds are not only censored, but also not 24/7.  Any "subscribers" out there who can clarify?

A big LOL   on your "discovery" of this "dirty little secret" about the "wonderful" world of ADVERTISING.

BUT,,,, (my best advice regarding it is)..... keep in mind what P. T. Barnum is reputed to have said (mostly about his own particular brand of "hype): THERE'S A FOOL BORN EVERY MINUTE. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

BUT,,,, regardless of how widespread (even including once reputable major companies) it now is and how much such  chicanery in advertising has become "acceptable" by consumers... IT STILL SUCKS  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Darrin
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 02:04:54 PM »

BUT,,,, (my best advice regarding it is)..... keep in mind what P. T. Barnum is reputed to have said (mostly about his own particular brand of "hype): THERE'S A FOOL BORN EVERY MINUTE. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Actually it's sucker, not fool.  Wink
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 11:26:04 AM »

Very good point.  I have the live feeds.  A more accurate description might be:

-- NOT 24/7 since CBS takes them away for ANY reason they see fit

-- Conversations with House Guests are constantly interrupted with a video of a small aquarium with fish swimming around

-- Nudity is extremely rare since the House Guests are very good at avoiding the cameras.

-- All competitions (HOH, POV, HAVE NOT, etc) are blocked from the live feeds

Please feel free to add any items I might have missed.
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 01:53:07 PM »

..... keep in mind what P. T. Barnum is reputed to have said (mostly about his own particular brand of "hype): THERE'S A FOOL BORN EVERY MINUTE. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
[/quote]I thought it was  a "sucker" born every minute......but it's not really your point, is it? Wink

.....and the carnage begins...
muahahahaha!
pokieone
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 10:29:52 AM »

Gee, and to think I almost paid for the live feed. I kind of thought that 24/7 meant 24/7. Seems to be no real advantage to getting the live feed. What do other people think; was it worth it and why?

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 12:07:51 PM »

Gee, and to think I almost paid for the live feed. I kind of thought that 24/7 meant 24/7. Seems to be no real advantage to getting the live feed. What do other people think; was it worth it and why?
I watch the feeds a lot so I must say that it is worth the $30 to me even with the restrictions.  Without the feeds you miss too much of the drama that goes on constantly.  The House Guests get dressed up for the televised portions and watch their language.  The rest of the time they act, dress, and talk any way they want.  Just my two cents.
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »

-- Conversations with House Guests are constantly interrupted with a video of a small aquarium with fish swimming around

-- Nudity is extremely rare since the House Guests are very good at avoiding the cameras.

I feel cheated out of the nudity mostly...

muahahahaha!
AnnieSueSnowflake
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »

Ya couldn'ta paid me enough to watch ole' Ron-Rat's gut swing. Nay!
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 03:49:17 PM »

Ya couldn'ta paid me enough to watch ole' Ron-Rat's gut swing. Nay!
And I thought we were through with Ronrat talk. Crap!

muahahahaha!
JeremyM
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »

I could have gone without seeing the Russell sausage fest..
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 04:17:43 PM »

Well, you're a dude, silly. Grin I'm sure you don't mind seeing all the boobies, right? Wink

muahahahaha!
JeremyM
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »

Well, you're a dude, silly. Grin I'm sure you don't mind seeing all the boobies, right? Wink

Mmmmm....boobies
MommyX3
BBN Supporter
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 10:34:32 PM »

Mmmmm....boobies
That's what I thought... Roll Eyes

muahahahaha!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: