Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
December 15, 2017, 05:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Bro's Memphis -- Destined for Brokeness  (Read 6723 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2008, 02:48:44 AM »

Big Bro's Memphis -- Destined for Brokeness
Posted Oct 13th 2008 5:31PM by TMZ Staff

He took in about $80 grand from CBS, but "Big Brother Ten" loser Robert "Memphis" Garrett is living proof that money can't buy class.

The part time "mixologist" was out in Hollywood this weekend bragging about what he's gonna do with his insane cash flow to anyone who'd listen. Unfortunately, we did.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/13/big-bros-memphis-destined-for-brokeness/
bann3d
Head of Household Member

**Technotronics**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 03:20:50 AM »

haha "renegade" clothing line.  Cheesy

Hey Cheri, can you make a General section also, so we can chat about stuff before the season start. w00t!  Tongue

“what did you want me to do? drown him?” - Jeff
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 01:18:58 PM »

Good suggestion, I'll see what I can do.
bann3d
Head of Household Member

**Technotronics**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »

I have faith in you. I know you can do eeeet!!!!  Grin

“what did you want me to do? drown him?” - Jeff
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 01:21:47 AM »

The new catagory is up and ready to be christined. It's below under General Discussion catagory titled "Everything Else".

Who will be the first brave soul to post something to it?Huh??
carmen9
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 10:09:42 AM »

A source said: “He knows how much Jermaine loved being on the show and is confident he get the contestants back together. “It would be the weekend to end all weekends.”

Reclusive Michael – who recently settled a £4.7 million lawsuit with Arab sheikh Abdulla Al-Khalifa – was an avid watcher of this year’s regular series and was delighted when the contestants recreated his famous dance routine for ‘Thriller’.

Jermaine – who turns 54 on December 11 – came second to Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty in the controversial fifth series. The show caused outrage when Indian actress Shilpa became a victim of racist bullying at the hands of British glamour model Danielle Lloyd, S Club 7 singer Jo O’Meara and TV star Jade Goody.

Viewers saw Danielle brand the actress a “dog” and say she should “f**k off home”, while Jade shockingly referred to her as “Shilpa Poppadom”, much to the amusement of Jo, who later suffered a breakdown as a result of the public backlash.

All four are expected to be invited to Jermaine’s bash, although ‘Big Brother’ production company Endemol is yet to reply to Michael’s request to use the house as a venue.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 10:32:29 AM by Matt_BBN » Logged
DantheMan
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 04:44:29 PM »

helloooo  your 15 minutes are sputtering ...spewing and gasping for their last breath Memphis...good luck with that clothing line!  Huh

(Love you Dan!) Kiss
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 04:15:20 AM »

Yeah, whatever happened to that Renegade brand of clothing that Dan and Memphis were planning on unveiling after the season wrapped?
Animal~Lover
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 09:43:41 AM »

I like the title Destined for Brokeness.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: