Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
February 24, 2018, 02:01:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Wasn't interested  (Read 294 times)
vett1
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2018, 11:06:09 PM »

But it may be interesting
Matt_BBN
Administrator
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 11:19:52 PM »

Thanks for the heads up. I can't believe I forgot to create this section for the show! D'oh.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 07:42:54 AM »

i was wondering why this thread was empty, but we get busy, so far i am loving this season, team ross
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 05:18:14 PM »

Black Girl Magic?   Huh

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
vett1
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 10:04:55 PM »

I like this because it moves along rapidly
Carlo Von Sexron
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 01:06:42 AM »

It's highly unlikely since practically the whole house (even her old friend) except for James wants her out, but I'd love to see Shannon Elizabeth win it.

There's just something likeable about her. Plus - American Pie. C'mon
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 09:24:08 PM »

Naaaa, this show isnít too politically driven. Holy crap, CBS can yíall be a little controlled with your hatred.

Is Brandiís mouth deformed from too much Botox? Is Metta the dumbest to ever play the game? Shannon is a competition beast. Too bad itís not summer because it would be a treat seeing Ariadna poolside. As for listening to whiny Omarosa.....letís just say prepping for a colonoscopy is more enjoyable.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:48:25 PM by ParrotFace Rachel » Logged

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
vett1
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 10:00:27 PM »

Do any of these people ever go outside. Are they afraid they are going to melt. I can think of two of them that could use a little melting.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 07:07:14 AM »

i am enjoying it for the most part, not a fan of oma or brandi, fine with anyone else winning...
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 03:59:33 PM »

Do any of these people ever go outside. Are they afraid they are going to melt. I can think of two of them that could use a little melting.
Iím guessing there isnít much backyard. They seem to be cooped up in the small corner that once had the couch for the smokers. The rest of the backyard must be for the competitions which are constantly under construction due to the expedited schedule.

vett1
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 09:57:13 PM »

What a waist these people wanting to leave the game it ruin it why do they even sign up for it. Just a bunch of babies.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 10:17:37 PM »

Theyíre spoiled liberal Hollywooders. They arenít used to thinking on their own. Ari is not only a hottie but sheís brilliant. At the opposite end of the looks scale is Omorosa. Ugly inside and out.

Notice how much alcohol they get compared to the summer mutts? 🍷

vett1
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 10:27:35 PM »

Agreed. That outfit oma had on was making me nauseous
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2018, 08:36:10 PM »

Who is this James tool? I must live in a cave because Iíve never heard of the cocky fool before?

vett1
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2018, 08:53:37 PM »

Who the hell knows. He just might win they should have gotten him out the first time. Oma too
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: