Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 18, 2017, 07:03:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Julie Rushing the House Guests in the HoH Competition  (Read 835 times)
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2017, 06:38:09 AM »

Julie got very pushy during last night's HoH comp - even rushing Christmas!  She acted like it was life or death to waste a few seconds of precious live air time.

Please post your thoughts on this. 
Carlo Von Sexron
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 07:39:57 AM »

I noticed the same thing.

It was bad enough with everyone else  but then rushing Christmas? Come on. I liked when Christmas just said "working as hard as I can here."

If they're that short on air time maybe they should have played a few less clips early in the show or I dunno, maybe played 1 or 2 less commercials.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 08:20:39 AM »

i saw that and was surprised, then i looked at the clock, the hour was almost up, its a live show, she was being prompted, i am sure, and i think there were two more to play after christmas, just my thoughts it is what it is, the earlier players took to long, and to much time spent on jody, just like wednesdays show, the jody show, sick of them both, hopefully one of them leave this week
Carlo Von Sexron
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 10:50:19 AM »

Oh I'm sure Julie was being prompted in her ear piece.

I can just hear Grodner in the background saying "Julie! Move them along! We have three more minutes of Cody and Jessica to fit in here!!!!!"
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 03:19:48 PM »

They should have had Christmas go first. She could have been pre set. Then people could have been paced behind her. It takes a hot minute to maneuver yourself up to the line, place the ball and grab the zombie leg to putt. Jeeze AG! She's non weight bearing.🙄

Seriously?Huh
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 09:47:18 PM »

If they were in such a hurry they all could've hit at the same time! CBS can afford a few more zombie putters. Zombie putters? They must have a high school intern thinking up these lame themes. The games are basically the same each year just repackaged. I just wonder how many more years this show will last. It's so much different than the earlier seasons.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 11:38:06 AM »

I like redhed's suggestion to have Christmas go first.
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 11:39:15 AM »

Grodner is a four letter word that begins with T and rhymes with hot. Jeeezzzz, how does this woman still have a job?
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 04:03:49 PM »

Julie was doing it again last night. I can understand a DE night needs to keep moving and they wasted a lot of time with those speeches by Elena and Cody.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 05:04:00 PM »

Why can't they just vote in the living room? The waste of time in and out of the DR is ridiculous. Just cast your vote round robin style! No stupid handshakes in the DR hallway and no stupid non-voting gibberish in the DR.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 06:38:21 PM »

i agree but it all has to be top secret lol...and elena and cody babbling on saying nothing did not help
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 09:53:21 AM »

Why can't they just vote in the living room? The waste of time in and out of the DR is ridiculous. Just cast your vote round robin style! No stupid handshakes in the DR hallway and no stupid non-voting gibberish in the DR.
I'm very tired of the goofy shout outs too!  They never did that in the early seasons.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 02:47:21 PM »

tired of the miss you love you happy bday happy anniversary your right i know they mean well but no time for it
AAngel
Big Brother Newbie

Bunny1.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2017, 11:33:53 AM »

Yes, getting tired of the stupid shout outs too.  This is not an awards show it's a game show for a half a million bucks.  I also agree the earlier shows were a lot better.  These people have nothing to do so they sit around taking crap about other players.

There are things known and things unknown and in between the doors

Jim Morrison
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2017, 08:33:48 PM »

Jason was the only one worthy of the prize. These other a-holes (except Kevin I guess) are worthless. The garden gnome, Shrek and Alex the twat simply suck.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: