Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
July 20, 2017, 08:41:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Former Player Returning  (Read 300 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2017, 04:17:37 PM »

Julie cryptically teased us on her twitter with a gif and the words "Expect the Unexpected".

Lots of rumors swirling around that Paul could return since it is claimed that there is a possibility of one of the 16 new HG's may be evicted on Thursday.

Thoughts anyone?
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 09:43:54 PM »

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2017/big-brother-19-frankie-grande-audrey-middleton-poll-news/

Shoot me now if this is true! Suck it Grodner!

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie Buttboy, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul.
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 12:53:25 AM »

I dont believe "Paul" will be a HG... he will for sure be in BB19 but as a Temptation in some way in the first few days... it was Confirmed(by TV Guide listing) that a HG will be Evicted on Thurs 6/29 so we will have a HG again Not to be seen on the Feeds... as for Paul, the Rumors are so On Point from HamsterWatch which has proven to have True Spoilers... he has changed from his IPhone to a Android with his Tweets since last Wed when the HGs all moved in the BB House... this season is getting So Exciting even Before it started, lol... Cool...
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 06:10:23 AM »

i am all for new faces and no returnees...but paul would be exciting to watch...maybe bring pablo? ...i do wonder if he will be a new houseguest or just part of a temptation...
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 12:41:55 PM »

i am all for new faces and no returnees...but paul would be exciting to watch...maybe bring pablo? ...i do wonder if he will be a new houseguest or just part of a temptation...

ur right... Paul would be Lots of Fun and u better believe that Pablo will be right with him... if u follow Hamster on Twitter... u will be Updated on all the Latest Scoops, lol... Lips sealed...

ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 09:12:20 PM »

Not surprisingly, I vote NO! Paul will be even cocky and more full of himself (plus probably louder) than he was before. I say let the newbies play the game unmolested.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie Buttboy, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul.
Docmdnite
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 11:33:46 AM »

I would like a season of no returning HG's
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 12:53:34 PM »

we have it...16 brand new faces
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 11:35:25 AM »

Paul can still suck it! Do not like him, never gonna like him.
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 02:44:13 PM »

Can't stand Paul.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: