Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 23, 2017, 02:07:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion on Jason Dent  (Read 810 times)
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 04:31:04 PM »

Meeee tooooo!😍

Seriously?Huh
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 10:17:44 AM »

Christmas telling him to go sit in the corner to cry was priceless. What a total dumb ass!!

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 07:35:05 PM »

I gotta say though, unable to or unwilling to admit he did tell Raven one of them would get pulled off after veto makes him look like a chump.

Seriously?Huh
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2017, 10:41:35 PM »

Thought for sure he'd be chosen as favorite. Cody? Well why not after this disastrous season.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2017, 11:59:08 PM »

How. On. Any kind of physical plane can Cody win over josh? I guess over anyone, but over Josh?? Votes are rigged , manipulated, whatever....

Seriously?Huh
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 05:01:35 PM »

Of course I meant Jason when I typed Josh...

Seriously?Huh
Carlo Von Sexron
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2017, 07:51:06 PM »

The whole thing where Jason joked about tying up Kevin's wife and raping her probably cost him dearly.

Honestly, assuming it wasn't rigged, I think Cody winning America's favorite was more of a middle finger by america toward the rest of the house than anything. This was one of the worst casts ever. They worshipped Paul all season and Cody was the only one that ever dared to challenge his rightful win. Combine that with the fact that Christmas and others made fun of Cody's time in the military, and you've got yourself the perfect recipe for a protest vote.

Cody winning America's Favorite was much more of an indictment on the rest of the house than it was a statement on his likeability, if you ask me.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: