Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 23, 2017, 03:04:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's Ready for the New Season?  (Read 546 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2017, 07:04:13 PM »

While we wait for BB to begin, let's debate on the new batch of houseguests we would want to see in the house this season.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 06:17:49 AM »

hi cheri, i am so ready..i would like diversity...no returning players...please bb new faces...young old big little ...and not young blonde girls not a bunch of body buliders, just normal everyday people
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 08:07:30 AM »

I'm with you on that spinelli. I've been saying for years BB needs people from all over, not just from LA or scouted. It works in other countries to keep BB interesting. We are all just regular folk and want to see people just like us.
AAngel
Big Brother Newbie

Bunny1.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 12:51:13 PM »

I agree with all of you on having regular people.  It would be nice to see people of all ages and backgrounds. Smiley

There are things known and things unknown and in between the doors

Jim Morrison
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 06:00:01 AM »

I hope we get a good group this year.
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 10:20:51 PM »

Ready is an understatement. Hi guys!!

Seriously?Huh
HoH8
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 11:20:11 PM »

OMG... i LOVE the BB19 Cast HGs... and the BB House is Awesome !!!!... i LOVE the Temptation Twist with the Fans voting every week !!!!!
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 04:37:03 AM »

i am so excited...so happy its 16 brand new faces...some diversity...love the house....
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 01:51:08 PM »

With BoB over and hopefully never resurrected again, the Temptation Twist should be a welcome relief for all of us. With this all new bright and shiny batch of HG's we should also see some real conversations and battle of wits. I'm really happy to see at least one person represent my demographic.
KatM
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 04:01:47 PM »

Hi guys!

Big Brother fan since season one!  Liking the HGs this year though I think a couple will be annoying very quickly.  I hope Kevin goes far and they don't kick him out first.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 04:05:39 PM by KatM » Logged
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 04:34:43 PM »

Welcome KatM!

spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 05:19:30 AM »

welcome katm...cheri i agree...i like the twist two recent rumors i heard was a vet could be coming in, i hope not...and a new rule about no napping, have you heard that? i hope its true, tired of them sleeping all the time...
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2017, 04:25:13 PM »

The no napping rule applied on BBOTT so there's no reason BB should scrap it. No naps is supposed to encourage more scheming and get them moving around the house but as the amount of HG's dwindle that rule will be hard to enforce. I guess we'll have to see if it works or not.

Yes, I heard the rumor of a former HG returning but if its true it will be due to one of the new ones getting evicted.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2017, 06:08:05 AM »

how will they enforce the new no napping rule? excited to see...will they have a house wakeup time? in bb canada they have the rooster crowing....maybe a punishment? something small maybe...you have to do the dishes or mop the floor....bb needs to get a little stricter....instead of letting them do anything they want...they are not at summer camp or on vacation...they are there to win money....
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 11:38:41 AM »

Hi gang... missed you all. Well, after the first night, I think there is 4 people I can tolerate. PS: Paul is not one of them. Also, I think Jeff loves Christmas. Hahaaaaa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: