Although online voting appears to be unlimited in this America's Vote, it is limited to just one vote per IP address. Before voting you must unscramble a bunch of letters in order to submit it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BIG BROTHER: America’s Favorite House Guest Vote Campaign (A.K.A. BIG BROTHER 11)
Sponsor: CBS Interactive Inc., 235 Second Street, San Francisco, California 94105
Each text message sent to or received by a service subscriber of any participating wireless carrier will incur a standard messaging charge, in accordance with that carrier's Terms and Conditions applicable to such customer's particular voice/data rate plan, and a premium text messaging charge of One Dollar ($1.00) for each successful vote. Contact your wireless carrier for text messaging plan details.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. By voting via text message and/or online by going to the CBS.com web site accessible at www.cbs.com/bigbrother
, you hereby accept and agree to the terms of this voting program. This program is subject to CBS Mobile User Agreement at www.cbsinteractive.com/info/eula
, incorporated herein.
2. Voting Periods: America’s Favorite House Guest Vote Campaign begins on Sunday, September 6, 2009 and runs until Wednesday September 9, 2009 (the “Voting Period”). America’s Favorite House Guest Vote Campaign is a program for viewers to interact with the Big Brother television program. Sponsor may at its discretion shift any Voting Period and post notice of shift online at the www.cbs.com/bigbrother
web site. Big Brother broadcasts are subject to preemption and schedule changes. Please check local television listings for Big Brother broadcast dates/times in your area.
3. Big Brother Description: During the Voting Period, viewers of the Big Brother television program will be asked to interact with the show by answering a poll type question related to the Big Brother television program. The announcer will invite viewers to vote either by sending in a text message on their text messaging capable mobile phone or by going online at www.cbs.com/bigbrother
. There is a maximum of ten (10) votes using the text message method of voting..
4. How to Participate: There are two ways to submit votes:
1) Voting Via Cell Phone Text Messaging: If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a text messaging capable device, you may submit your vote during the Voting Period by sending a text message to the short code "81818" with your vote or votes on the question asked during the Voting Period (e.g., which house guest should win $25,000?). You will receive a “thank you” text message that provides additional information about Big Brother. You will be charged standard text and data rates for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier, plus a premium text messaging charge of One Dollar ($1.00) will apply for each successful vote. Each wireless carrier's rate plan may vary, and voters should contact their wireless carrier for information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in Big Brother. Text message voters will receive access to digital content (e.g. wallpapers). There is a limit of ten (10) text messaging votes. For help send HELP to 81818.
2) Free Method of Voting Online: To submit your vote without using text messaging go to www.cbs.com/bigbrother
during the Voting Period and follow the instructions to complete the voting form. Voting Period Schedule:
Start Date Time - September 6, 2009 at 5:00pm PT
End Date and Time - September 9, 2009 11:59am PT