Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 25, 2017, 04:43:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Final HoH  (Read 7951 times)
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2015, 09:01:43 AM »

Vanessa won part 1
Steve won part 2

Vanessa and Steve will compete in part 3 on finale night.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 03:16:12 PM »

I'm so excited I could..........*snore*.........huh, you said something.......*snore*

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 03:56:11 PM »

Yep, when the choice is 3 shitbirds... WGAF
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 02:59:21 PM »

Ah well, it's over and another season finished. Congrats to Steve on the final HoH and the win.

Eh to Liz getting 2nd place.

To Vanessa: Viewers far and wide rejoiced that you left at F3 earning nothing but your stipend which is a pittance compared to your 4.5 million dollar worth.
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 11:43:22 AM »

I guess I was okay with the finals. Even though Vanessa is a better player, there is no way Liz should have won. So giving it to Steve is "okay" out of the final two.

I am disappointed that Vanessa voted for Liz to win and said "who most deserve it" There is no way she deserves it most and it's most telling only her sister and boyfriend give her a vote everybody else voted against her. Vanessa should just be honest, she voted out of bitterness.

It also amazing when asked why Liz deserves it, she couldn't explain something she did on her own. Except joining a showmance an alliance.

Glad and surprised James won, I thought JMac would win this for certain. But James is cool. Very surprised that Jason is in the top 3. I am a bit surprise a female isn't in the top three (someone like Meg, Becky, or Audrey, heck maybe even Vanessa out of game play respect) Why do I think Austin thought he was much more popular than he actually was. I hated how he kept talking down to Steve. I wish Steve would stand up for himself, especially after he won.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: