Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 23, 2017, 01:36:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Audrey blows off the Veto meeting  (Read 3502 times)
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2015, 04:27:46 AM »

Apparently the Veto meeting was held and Audrey did not show up for it. I think it stinks.  On the other hand I don't expect BB production to force anyone to play a game.  What do you think?
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 06:55:05 AM »

AwwwwwDreeeeee is a twat. Case closed.
nokinut
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 09:00:43 AM »

Well, it seems that she is getting away with more than any other HG would.  I'm surprised they didn't come up with yet another excuse to keep her safe.  Shelli busted her to her face and she needed time to regroup.  Prime example of being able to dish it out but not take it.

"I ate the pickle" - Caleb
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 01:59:20 PM »

She did not participate in the Veto ceremony yesterday and all HG's wonder if she'll participate on Thursday.

Watching her exit the DR after almost 5 hours and go directly into the HN room and flip off the lights in the middle of the day without BB admonishing her with the usual "The lights must be left on" message, was the first clue BB is handling her with kid gloves. She is a have not but was allowed to eat regular food that Becky prepared for her last night and the breakfast James made this morning for her while Becky, Jackie and John maintain the Have Not diet.

Most insulting and aggravating is that anytime Audrey's name is mentioned the feeds go to fish to the frustration of feedwatchers which makes it way too obvious BB is catering to  her demands, whatever they may be.

Audrey did this to herself and Thursday cannot come soon enough.

laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 02:44:32 PM »

In my best Amityville Horror voice, "GET OUT." Or knock off the last four words of the title.  Grin
Cats Rule!
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 03:53:19 PM »

It will be interesting to see what they show on Wednesday and Thursday.  In the BBN article one of the comments was wondering if she had to be rushed to the ER with a panic attack or something (her going MIA for 5-6 hours would make sense if this were the case) and her isolating was Doctor's orders.  Of course, if she had to leave the House for MH reasons you would think that would be an automatic removal from the game but maybe they can't kick her unless it is a life-threatening illness.  But who knows?  <shrug>  Another theory (mine) is maybe she had a bad migraine in which case a quiet dark environment would make perfect sense and that is why they didn't tell her to turn the lights back on.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-17-what-happened-with-audrey-middleton/

Here posts a felinophile.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 08:03:06 PM »

she is eating reg food i am so mad an omelet a pizza that i know of, have nots light off all day not fair to the other have nots...that room has to stink, no shower in days
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »

Remembering when Elissa used to set up camp in DR to protest being a Have Not is what Audrey reminded me of by pulling that stunt. BB will have to address the issue on Thursday which I'm sure will be sugar coated to say she was ill.

Grodner missed the mark by allowing Audrey who is either mentally unstable or a really good actress to be in the game for the sake of jumping on the current transgender bandwagon. She owes everyone a huge apology that for this week the game has come to a standstill.

As for Audrey eating regular food and disregarding BB rules of leaving the lights on, according to BB rules she would get a penalty nom. It happened to Jen Johnson on S8 when she ate food as a Have Not. Treating Audrey any different would be wrong.
nokinut
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 02:31:23 PM »

Agreed Cheri, she should get a penalty nom unless there is a medical explanation. Who was it last year that went to the hospital?  Victoria right?  Didn't they tell the HG's then or am I remembering wrong...

redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 07:33:49 PM »

I don't think she's ill. Honest to god if she suffered from migraines, we would have heard about that from her. She announced the first day she is Trans for crying out loud. She likely will get a penalty nom for eating, but should get one for EACH TIME she eats regular food. So: pizza, omelet, I saw her eat an apple on BBAD so that should be 3 at least. She should just self evict and save everyone the torture. AG should have more than one option to choose from for a Trans representative. There are lots of wonderful people who could "represent" instead of her. Clearly, production is protecting her... Sad, just sad.

Seriously?Huh
Cflisthebest
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 09:39:48 PM »

She's being a brat.  Trying to gain sympathy.

Loser, just boot her out already!
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2015, 10:12:43 PM »

there is nothing wrong with her, lying comatose for 3 days is strategy...a very sore loser
Cats Rule!
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 11:35:01 PM »

Yeah, if she was sick the producers would have made sure we know it.  Me now thinks she is hiding out hoping that she will make enough folks feel bad that she is so distressed that they will vote for John which will allow her to stay for another week.  Doubt that will happen but I reckon stranger things have happened.

Here posts a felinophile.
nokinut
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2015, 05:42:26 PM »

I just read updates and Audrey is taking a warm shower, Jackie says she doesn't give a FU*&.  Jackie said "just b/c youre going home you don't give up, they will hate her for that". 

Yeah, she's right!

David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2015, 11:26:00 AM »

Maybe she wanted to be the first House Guest to skip the Veto meeting and get absentee nominated.  She might have figured "What can they do - kick me out of the game?". 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: