Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 23, 2017, 05:54:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Twin Twist...  (Read 4156 times)
nokinut
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2015, 10:54:28 AM »

They know who the twin is...Momma Da and Jason talking last night about one is skinny and the other has fat thighs...they want to expose her and cut her hair...calling the fat one thickems
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:58:47 AM by nokinut » Logged

"I ate the pickle" - Caleb
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 01:05:24 PM »

I think it's a hoot Da' also says the skinny one is mean and the thick one nice. This goes to show just how observant Da' is. Prior to going on the block and having the blow up with Audrey she had been busy counting and memorizing things around the house. Noticing Liz/Julia differences was just more to catalog in her brain for future reference.

It's too bad that and the 7th Last Laugh phone call may not help her on Thursday. Being up against likeable and perky Meg hurts Da' so much. If only the Last Laugh could be used as a coup-da-tat to change nominees on the block. Instead she only has the power to negate 3 votes. With the whole house doing that annoying "vote with the house" Da' would need to choose carefully.
nokinut
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 09:47:38 AM »

Vanessa and Julia/Liz twin got everything out in the open last night, Vanessa got Julia to admit she is a twin, which one she was, and got Julia to say they would work with Vanessa/Shelli/Clay and Austin.  She even gave her pointers on how to look more like Liz, told her to drink some protein shakes and not wear a bikini.  (puff up) This is a brilliant idea on Vanessa's part working with the twins, b/c then they have an ally that isn't in the house all the time, but sadly everybody knows they are twins now.  Maybe Austin doesn't know, but he will soon if they work together.  She can't come in the house unless she makes it to week 5, and everybody knows so...Huh

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 01:09:21 PM »

I'm kind of sad Julia confirmed and revealed the twin twist to Vanessa so easily. This could have gone on without being addressed until after 5 evictions had passed but that's what we can expect from the kids BB loads the house with. They're simply too young to appreciate safeguarding secrets in BB make the game far more interesting to viewers.

Austin now knows about Liz/Julia. Vanessa told him when he got up this morning.

badger
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 01:52:43 PM »

My counter twist would be to add the rumor that if the accuser is wrong, they would be automatically evicted from the household.  It is one thing to start a rumor, it is another to put yourself on the line with that accusation. 
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 07:51:40 PM »

I think it's a hoot Da' also says the skinny one is mean and the thick one nice. This goes to show just how observant Da' is. Prior to going on the block and having the blow up with Audrey she had been busy counting and memorizing things around the house. Noticing Liz/Julia differences was just more to catalog in her brain for future reference.

It's too bad that and the 7th Last Laugh phone call may not help her on Thursday. Being up against likeable and perky Meg hurts Da' so much. If only the Last Laugh could be used as a coup-da-tat to change nominees on the block. Instead she only has the power to negate 3 votes. With the whole house doing that annoying "vote with the house" Da' would need to choose carefully.

i agree i wish this twist had helped her...the go with the flow trend of past seasons hasn't let up sadly...i want some action...give me some split votes and real tension...and the chin-bot should stop trying generate fake tension with her audience only comments between votes.

on topic - with out da' others might not have figured twins-twist out...bunch of goofs

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
nokinut
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 12:25:41 PM »

Now they are doing spray tanner so freckles aren't so obvious.  At this point, who is she hiding from? 

Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 02:07:16 PM »

i agree i wish this twist had helped her...the go with the flow trend of past seasons hasn't let up sadly...i want some action...give me some split votes and real tension...and the chin-bot should stop trying generate fake tension with her audience only comments between votes.

on topic - with out da' others might not have figured twins-twist out...bunch of goofs

I so agree with you, Sniff. This "vote with the house" nonsense the last few seasons has taken all the drama and fun out of everything.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 05:24:51 AM »

I hope they make it - very possible now with Vanessa and Austin helping them.
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 07:06:09 AM »

Since Liz escaped the block Julia will be coming into the game.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 07:18:19 PM »

Since Liz escaped the block Julia will be coming into the game.
Awwwww, Awww Stin's sweetie won't be around to comfort him if he goes up on the block. Let him explode!!! We need some fireworks.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2015, 08:44:57 AM »

i was thinking how hilarious it would be if austin left thursday with no chance  of jury and the twins come in on thurday
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2015, 11:21:23 AM »

i was thinking how hilarious it would be if austin left thursday with no chance  of jury and the twins come in on thurday
Hilarious and poetic.  I vote to evict Judas!
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2015, 12:32:57 PM »

Twisty twin twist, twisty twist twin, twin twisty twist, twin twist twisty, twist twin twisty, twist twisty twin.  Grin Say that 5 times fast.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2015, 02:23:16 PM »

Hilarious and poetic.  I vote to evict Judas!
Do the other houseguests know the story behind the stupid hat/ JudASS thing? If so they should mock him when casting their vote to evict.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: