Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 18, 2017, 02:10:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Nominations  (Read 16017 times)
nokinut
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2015, 03:40:23 PM »

Julia needs to whack her sister upside her head and get her out of the Awwwstin Trance. That guy seemingly totally controls her.
Exactly, it will be her demise

"I ate the pickle" - Caleb
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2015, 05:49:33 PM »

I pretty much come to a realization that Vanessa and Austwins are going to be in the final four. They had  big chance a couple of weeks ago when it was Shelli vs Vanessa but the house screwed up big time.
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2015, 06:16:16 PM »

Austin nominated Steve and John.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2015, 05:48:25 PM »

Get that POV, John!

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
sarahadams
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2015, 10:35:17 AM »

And Austin. I wouldn't let him near me with a 100 foot pole. He is so sleezy.. I do so dislike the twins as much as Vanessa. They are as false and hypocritical as you can be. In real life if these are their genuine personalities I so feel sympathy for those who deal with them on a daily basis.if Vanessa wins she should donate the winnings to a charity or shame on her but as narcissitic as she is i doubt she will.  I am under the impression though that BB has a mole in the house . A plant so to speak. Something isn't just kosher. I can't put my finger on it. Is it how Vanessa seems to always remain? Or Johnny Mac is always on the block but never evicted?  And Steve the hyperactive genius with mother issues. All an act?  That's my bet. Steve's behavior has never made any sense and has had no continuity. Time will tell but remove Vanessa. It's getting old already.
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2015, 07:11:18 PM »

Vanessa nominated James and Meg.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2015, 10:16:56 PM »

Hate that bitch

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
Carlo Von Sexron
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2015, 10:40:01 PM »

She is the worst of the worst.

I read earlier today where she said "Nobody will be hated by the fans this season."

Not so fast, Vanessa...
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2015, 11:16:13 PM »

She is the worst of the worst.

I read earlier today where she said "Nobody will be hated by the fans this season."

Not so fast, Vanessa...
She'll be in tears (shockingly) when she sees how "popular" she is.

laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2015, 06:04:28 AM »

What gets me is all these people are pussies, waiting for someone else to do the dirty work. Can she really believe that Meg/James are more of a threat to her game than Awwwstink and the Twiiiinnnzzzzzuuuuhhh?
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2015, 04:24:09 PM »

Hate her. Hope someone wins Veto and they back door Jonnymac. I would say Steve but John list my respect when he made a deal with Vanessa to keep him safe.

Seriously?Huh
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2015, 06:07:17 PM »

What gets me is all these people are pussies, waiting for someone else to do the dirty work. Can she really believe that Meg/James are more of a threat to her game than Awwwstink and the Twiiiinnnzzzzzuuuuhhh?
"Blood on my hands" is all these wuss bags worry about!

redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2015, 09:56:31 PM »

Um, simple math, two is NOT greater than three. Also, 2<3. Also 3>2.

Seriously?Huh
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2015, 10:20:32 PM »

Steve nominated Austin and Liz for eviction.
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2015, 07:28:03 AM »

AFT!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: