Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
June 27, 2017, 03:06:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion On James  (Read 9403 times)
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2015, 09:26:20 PM »

Finally somebody with a set of balls playing the game. I'm jumping on the James Train.

Oh yeah, what's a Mack Train? Anyone else pick up that? I've heard  the expression, it'll hit um like a Mack Truck or hit um like a freight train but never a blend. It's ok James you still made the right move.

Disliked In No Order: James Zinkand, Howie (up the butt), Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Jozea...
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2015, 09:32:57 PM »

I like his quote about bouncing checks! He's got some cohones.

Seriously?Huh
bann3d
Head of Household Member

**Technotronics**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 06:29:49 AM »

He is fugged after this week though.

“what did you want me to do? drown him?” - Jeff
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2015, 08:31:28 AM »

There is so much fracturing this season, it's difficult to know where people are at. I think James can cover his butt and justify his move to others after last weeks deal went south. Shelli tried to make him the bad guy, but he was just returning last weeks treachery. Is there anyone in house who will really miss Shelli/Clay?
nokinut
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2015, 10:50:00 AM »

I respect his game play this week.  He has moved up a few notches in my book, he followed through with doing what he said he would do by getting out big players.  Go James!

"I ate the pickle" - Caleb
MilitaryBride
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 11:06:17 PM »

Let's hear your thoughts on all things James

James Huling, 30
Hometown: Sumter, S.C.
Current City: Wichita Falls, Texas

James, we wanted you to WIN so bad.  Your mistake was linking up with that useless Meg.  She served 'no purpose' and never won anything to assist you in any of your plans.
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2015, 12:45:36 PM »

Congrats on being AFP. At least you had the balls to play the game. Another year with a sorry ass winner.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2015, 07:15:37 PM »

Congrats on being AFP. At least you had the balls to play the game. Another year with a sorry ass winner.
So very true. James was the ONLY saving grace for this cast. What a waste of time watching this summer.

Disliked In No Order: James Zinkand, Howie (up the butt), Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Jozea...
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 02:42:36 PM »

Congrats to James on AFP. He was worth watching because he kept it fun with his pranks.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: