Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
April 30, 2017, 12:45:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Changing Twist  (Read 11714 times)
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2014, 09:24:57 AM »

i agree, please let the double hoh and bob be gone

Yeah I have to agree, it might have looked good on paper but it turned out to make the season very predictable. If you had a large group of supporters in the house you have chance after chance to get off the block, with twice the chance to get HOH and remove yourself with BoB and Veto. It really took away the chance of having an "upset" or shocking removal. Which you need a couple of those in a season to keep the season fresh.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2014, 01:12:56 PM »

Yeah I have to agree, it might have looked good on paper but it turned out to make the season very predictable. If you had a large group of supporters in the house you have chance after chance to get off the block, with twice the chance to get HOH and remove yourself with BoB and Veto. It really took away the chance of having an "upset" or shocking removal. Which you need a couple of those in a season to keep the season fresh.
Some things in BB don't need tweaking and I hope this is a lesson learned. As you say it probably looked good on paper but it never made sense. The premise of two HoH's may have sounded radical but failed miserably when combined with the BoB to make it worse. There are better ways to throw twists in and whittle a large group of houseguests down and keep things fresh.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: