Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
December 18, 2014, 10:11:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria Gets Mad  (Read 1031 times)
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2014, 05:02:41 AM »

Victoria destroyed the pink hat that Zach wears all the time. This was in retaliation for Zach making some negative comments about her.  Production blocked the actual destruction of the hat but allowed us to watch before and after. Zach is pretty upset about it.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 06:14:38 AM »

they will prob buy him another one out of her stipend...one of the rules is no destroying of personal property...yes hes mean to her but its just words...
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:42:52 PM »

Since it's her hat she gave to Zach weeks ago, she can do what she wants with it.
BassGirl
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 02:35:27 PM »

At first I read Victoria goes mad. From what I've read see's flipped. She's trying to get Zach to touch her and get him expelled and even believes that he will throw boiling water on her? She can't be serious....can she?
nokinut
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 03:23:51 PM »

At first I read Victoria goes mad. From what I've read see's flipped. She's trying to get Zach to touch her and get him expelled and even believes that he will throw boiling water on her? She can't be serious....can she?
I think they are all going mad...

"I ate the pickle" - Caleb
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 04:14:49 PM »

I think a fairly large portion of them were out of their flippen mind the day they walked in.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 11:52:16 PM »

IMO, she picked the wrong time to pick on Zach. If he should be the one coming back in the house this Thursday, she just put herself on his radar. Derrick is realizing it and mentioned he needs to distance himself from her.

I know it's just an ordinary pink hat but it is so Zach. She did give it to him early in the game and he wore it all the time. I like the kid only because he stirs the pot and gets things going around that boring house so Vic taking the one thing that he liked is poor sportsmanship. Cutting it up was the dumbest thing that girl could do.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 03:56:25 AM »

It was passive aggressive and stupid in my opinion.  She deserves to lose Derrick.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »

I agree terabyte. I so hope Derrick figures out that Cody and Christine were the ones egging her on as they hammered it into her head about Zach and he drops her like a hot rock.

Up to now Derrick was able to keep her in line and have her lay low, talk nice and listen to what everyone says. Instead she got the dumb idea to start hat-gate hoping it would infuriate Zach to the point he'd touch her or her things so he'd get expelled from the house. That isn't any kind of BB game strategy I've ever heard of.
nokinut
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 12:22:55 PM »

I agree terabyte. I so hope Derrick figures out that Cody and Christine were the ones egging her on as they hammered it into her head about Zach and he drops her like a hot rock.

Up to now Derrick was able to keep her in line and have her lay low, talk nice and listen to what everyone says. Instead she got the dumb idea to start hat-gate hoping it would infuriate Zach to the point he'd touch her or her things so he'd get expelled from the house. That isn't any kind of BB game strategy I've ever heard of.
Huh

"I ate the pickle" - Caleb
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 05:18:00 AM »

My opinion of Victoria is very close to absolute zero after this stupidity with the hat.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 12:56:28 PM »

Maybe she thought such an act would make her a player since the zingbot called her out as not being one. Not a big game move, honey.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 01:24:41 PM »

Maybe so PFR. Sad to say my opinion of her has drastically changed because of it.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2014, 01:01:15 PM »

Zach is still pissed off at her for doing that.  She made a mistake destroying the hat - it could have been auctioned off on eBay after the show.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2014, 01:46:40 PM »

Gotta love this from Amber!

Amber Borzotra's twitter

When I give @ranceypants his pink hat on finale night, I'll make sure he knows it's from all of America! 😘 #ZachAttack #BBZach #PinkHat
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: