Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 20, 2017, 12:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Auditioning??  (Read 63846 times)
Matt_BBN
Administrator
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile WWW
« on: January 29, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »

Let's hear who is brave enough to fill out the application and try and get in BB11.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 02:37:36 AM »

Anyone?
alynnm_83
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 09:08:24 PM »

I definately would audition!!!!! But I live in Canada and that's not allowed I guess Sad
sam
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 05:08:14 PM »

I made it to the simi finals last year and hope to try out agian this year.  I am looking for list of open casting locations.  That worked best for me last year.  If anyone has any help or suggestions I am all ears.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 05:33:53 AM »

Welcome to the site sam! Since you've reached semi final status once, there's no reason to think you won't do it again. I have nothing to offer but a hearty congrats for making it that far last season. I hope you do as well or make it into the house this time around. If you do, give us a nod, will ya?
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 03:12:58 AM »

Where the heck is everyone at?HuhHuh?

I look here daily and see no new posts. Come on guys, BB will start in a few months, start posting and let's get to know each other!
BabeeSis
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 05:27:21 AM »

I also would love to enter but thats like totally way out...if they wont allow the Canadians in imagine how they feel about the Jamaicans.
But I am really looking forward tot he new season.
Josh
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 06:04:23 PM »

I would love 2 audition, but alas i am too young but as soon as i am, i will be audiotioning appying and and whatever it rakes to get on... i love the show and everyone needs their 15 secs of fame... right Huh
sam
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »

Welcome to the site sam! Since you've reached semi final status once, there's no reason to think you won't do it again. I have nothing to offer but a hearty congrats for making it that far last season. I hope you do as well or make it into the house this time around. If you do, give us a nod, will ya?

Thank you Cheri for your warm thoughts and best wishes.  I prey I make BB11 and you can count on the nod if I do.  I am sorry that I didnít get back on this site sooner but have been very busy with my grandchildren.    I will be the oldest lady on BB so far and a grandmother of 7 grandchildren.  I was told to make sure and try again this year if I didnít make it last year.  They might tell everyone that  (but just between you and me) sure made my day.
jeannine
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »

hi everyone, i cant wait for BB11 Smiley
tiffanynt
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 10:57:21 AM »

Cool im auditioning!ive tried a few seasons now. went to the casting call last year,thought i nailed it.i guess i didnt.so this year,ive already sent in 4 application videos.but from what i can remember,i don't believe they do casting calls as well as video applications.i could be wrong.im surprised there was less than 300 people at an la casting call.so ive sent in many videos hopefully persistency will pay off this time.they need a competitive fun redhead like me.so well see...good job sam.
sam
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 01:14:43 PM »

Cool im auditioning!ive tried a few seasons now. went to the casting call last year,thought i nailed it.i guess i didnt.so this year,ive already sent in 4 application videos.but from what i can remember,i don't believe they do casting calls as well as video applications.i could be wrong.im surprised there was less than 300 people at an la casting call.so ive sent in many videos hopefully persistency will pay off this time.they need a competitive fun redhead like me.so well see...good job sam.

Tiffany you are right BB11 does need a fun redhead and a fun 55 year old lady like myself.  I am from Ohio and applied in northern KY.  They did have a lot of people at the casting call last year.  I have applied by mail for the last 2 years but didnít hear anything back from the mail in applications.  I used the same application and video at the casting call and had much better luck.  I havenít sent in an application this year  and donít plan to.  I am looking for a location to apply in person.    I had so much fun last year standing in line talking to everyone and canít wait to try it again.  I hope to see you on the show this year.
tiffanynt
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 06:07:17 PM »

Well sam hope to see you. I live in ca. How long after you interviewed di you hear back?also I don't know if you remember zach from season 8 I think. Anyways he comes in to my work a lot. I've talked to him. He's given me his experience and it was very interesting and makes me want to do it more. I hate when they ask why they should pick you?I feel like,doesn't everyone say the same thing,I'm competitive,etc. What was your answer?its cool talking to someone else trying to get on. Where's everyone else??
tiffanynt
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 06:43:00 PM »

I am watching big brother 3 now on netflix. Its very interesting to see the differences between then and now. For instance it used to show the housemates drinking a lot and what they were drinking. Also they did not have slop. They had to eat peanut butter and jelly
tiffanynt
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 07:41:50 PM »

I've gone to kasstinginc.com. I click on apply to big brother and it says error. Is anyone else finding that?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: