Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 23, 2017, 07:58:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Brother 11 Application  (Read 9968 times)
Matt_BBN
Administrator
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2008, 09:59:31 PM »

If you're looking for the Big Brother 11 application details you can find those here:

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/apply-now-for-big-brother-11-application-eligibility-details/

Anyone brave enough to try out?
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 02:52:59 AM »

Matt, as much as I'd enjoy the experience, I don't think I'm brave enough to do it yet. How about you? Have you ever thought about trying out?
Matt_BBN
Administrator
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 08:26:06 AM »

For many seasons I'd look at the application and think I'd do it, but I don't think I could survive the public scrutiny.  I'd also be too worried that I'd go in there and end up being the first one evicted!

I think I'll just have to enjoy it from home instead.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 12:15:09 PM »

How right you are! I wouldn't have a problem going in the house, as a matter of fact it would be an experience of a lifetime. I just wouldn't want to be the first one voted out. Nobody remembers the first evicted HG in any season, with the exception of Brian this time around.

Public scrutiny can be harsh so I think I'll enjoy it from the comfort of home as well, even though there's a part of me that would love to do it just to see if I could.
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 01:04:26 PM »

Well! Thank goodness! This site is great! I'd look forward to seeing either of you on BB11. I myself would love to do this......Not cute enough though, I fear! Wink

Seriously?Huh
Matt_BBN
Administrator
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 01:08:51 PM »

I think some of the HGs this past season have proven, once and for all, that looks are not important to get in there!  Cheesy
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 01:47:06 PM »

That's the truth Matt! Adam, for one, was definitely NOT a looker by any means.
karmakoolkid
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 01:44:34 AM »

That's the truth Matt! Adam, for one, was definitely NOT a looker by any means.

Actually,,, A lot of the gals even were rather "plain looking" w/o the benefit of good make-up
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 04:56:57 AM »

Hey Karma! It's good to see you found us. Hope all is well.
bann3d
Head of Household Member

**Technotronics**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 11:22:15 PM »

Hi all,

I read through that application a few months back, was thinking of going on it, but some of the questions they ask are too personal. You really have to give your whole life and self, to apply to the show, and I for one am not ready for that.  Grin

“what did you want me to do? drown him?” - Jeff
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 02:42:35 AM »

I've read through the application too. I'd have no trouble filling it out in detail and give personal info, but I just don't like how AG manages to use that info against a HG. Take Sharon and Jacob for instance, Sharon had broken up with him and had no reason to think he'd somehow end up on BB with her on the same season. If anything she thought it might be her sister or a cousin that would be her twist.

You aren't alone bann3d, I don't think I'd want to reveal too much to AG Productions either. I know that I don't want an unexpected or uncomfortable surprise to appear in the house that could potentially end my game. I think I'll enjoy and critique BB from the sidelines, it's better that way for me.
rachelabee
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 03:46:02 AM »

I am so going to apply!  I am a newer watcher of BB and have fallen in love with the show!  Make that have grown obsessed.  I think of different things to write on my application all the time.  I am waiting for a list of places where casting calls are going to happen because I would rather have the producers (or whoever) meet me in person, I think my chances of getting picked are greater than if I were another person to send in a tape.  In that note, I was wonder if anybody had information on where/when/whatever these casting calls would take place.  Please let me know and thanks so much for the help!  Also cross your fingers that you will see me in the BB11 house come July!!
TnVol37
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 09:00:07 PM »

I've read the application and it does make you reflect on your life when your afraid to apply. I will have to do better. Anyone else feel this way?
missyteegarden
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 04:28:44 PM »

it would be so cool to try but i aint got the "BALLS" to do it!
alynnm_83
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 09:10:54 PM »

I really really wish I could apply but apparently they have something against Canadians Sad I know I could do it!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: