Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 21, 2017, 01:03:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion On Hayden  (Read 17304 times)
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »

Wait for it... wayyyyyyttt for ittttttt.....
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2014, 11:58:49 PM »

gotta love hayden when he is talking shite with jeff... Grin

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2014, 02:18:40 PM »

Hayden was a pretty likable guy, probably second most likeable guy in the house.

He was like a weaker version of Frank from a couple of season back.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2014, 02:52:57 AM »

Hayden was a likeable guy, almost too likeable. For that reason in the double eviction I think they knew he wouldn't fuss over being sent to jury. I wish we could know what his game would have been other than snuggling and kissing Nicole, if he'd lasted longer. It's fair to say he didn't really know the game but was a faster learner than Caleb who thought he was running the house. In a way I sort of hope Hayden is allowed the opportunity to come back and show us what he can do in BB.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2014, 01:41:43 PM »

Hayden was a likeable guy, almost too likeable. For that reason in the double eviction I think they knew he wouldn't fuss over being sent to jury. I wish we could know what his game would have been other than snuggling and kissing Nicole, if he'd lasted longer. It's fair to say he didn't really know the game but was a faster learner than Caleb who thought he was running the house. In a way I sort of hope Hayden is allowed the opportunity to come back and show us what he can do in BB.

though normally i am against retreads i think he had the juice to get to the end but agree that he spent too much time trying to be Jeff the lover than trying to he Hayden the winner

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2014, 08:23:24 AM »

Hmmmmnnn. I didn't see anything from him that would indicate he had what it takes to play and win.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: