Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
January 18, 2018, 01:37:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for new HG questions. Submit your ideas!  (Read 2028 times)
Matt_BBN
Administrator
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile WWW
« on: June 09, 2014, 09:58:27 PM »

If anyone has a good idea of something to ask or tell the BB16 HGs then please share it here. I'm collecting up the best suggestions and will pose them to the new cast when I meet them. Not too much longer!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 01:49:43 PM »

Matt, I really don't have any questions for you to ask them but I do have a few observations you could mention.

#1 Let them know that nothing is missed on the feeds even if they stealth whisper. Some of us can read lips!

#2 If they know a celebrity in their real life we just don't want to know about it. The BB experience is ruined for many when they start name dropping. We also don't want to know they're aspiring actors or models in the business or that their manager got them the BB gig. We despise when anyone mentions they know Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan or Robyn Kass or any other producer of the show.

#3  If they come from money. We don't want to hear they really don't need the money if they win.

#4 Better warn them to be mindful of timezones feeders live in and that East Coasters and Mountain time feeders hate when houseguests sleep late in the morning. By the time they rouse themselves and get up for the day it is 3 PM in the afternoon. We also don't like when they go to bed too early. Just because the feeds shown on TVGN end at 11 PM Pacific time, it's only 1 and 2 AM in the east and mid-states. We want to see some good interaction happen, not a boring snoozefest.
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 09:40:26 PM »

Oh my god. AMEN!

Seriously?Huh
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 07:34:20 AM »

cheri, i agree with all you said!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 12:31:25 PM »

Matt is looking for our input on questions to ask the new houseguests. Come on folks, I know you have some! Even if you want to share observations, now is the time to do it.
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 06:34:48 AM »

A few questions to ask the new hamsters:

1. Agree or disagree: "The Showmance is the kiss of death" ?
2. Do you plan to join an alliance early in the game?
3. Would you describe yourself as a hard core player or a floater?
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 10:00:07 PM »

Are you a fan of the show?

If so, how long have you been a BB FAN?

If you're not a fan, have you seen episodes or seasons other than in sequester?

Are you here because you want to break into show biz?

Do you want to be a model?

What do you think you would do if you won?

Seriously?Huh
David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 11:48:19 AM »

A few questions to ask the new hamsters:

1. Agree or disagree: "The Showmance is the kiss of death" ?
2. Do you plan to join an alliance early in the game?
3. Would you describe yourself as a hard core player or a floater?
Add:

4. What former House Guest is most like you?
5. Do you think you will make it to jury?
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 02:55:44 PM »

also could we please advise dont swear on mom dad bible dead grandma 1st born child...so annoying and means nothing...please dont say im going to play this game with honor integrity never lie etc etc...that would be boring...to a certain extent, leave your morals at the door this is a cut throat game and your in it to win it or why bother...dont whisper!.....dont muffle your mics....if america gets a vote, you want to be on our good side....and instead of bitching about laziness, be an example do dishes once in a while, throw a load of towels in the washer...
TheFly
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 03:51:33 PM »

"As I'm sure you know, the viewers will vote for their favorite houseguest towards the end of the season to win a cash prize of $25,000. Will you keep this in mind and actively compete for the hearts of America throughout the season?"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: