Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
July 23, 2014, 06:11:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeders, can you remind me which days the ceremonies, comps, etc take place?  (Read 417 times)
TheFly
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2014, 12:53:55 PM »

I get to choose 1 weekly week day off from work for the summer, and to be honest most of my day off will be centered around the live feeds. Yes it's sad, but I'm obsessed Grin

Anyways... I was wondering if someone could remind me what day all the ceremonies, competitions, etc. take place inside the house. I don't want to spend my days off stuck watching fishies.

Also, in your opinion, which day usually tends to be the most interesting on feeds?

Monday-Friday

Thanks in advance! So excited for this season to start!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:00:43 PM by TheFly » Logged
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 05:57:47 AM »

fridays are interesting because after eviction on thurs and a new hoh there is lots of game talk about who to nominate and so forth, everyone is scrambling to kiss hoh butt esp if he/ she is not in their alliance or you were the one that was the last hoh and may have put that person on the block last week
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 07:11:47 AM »

If I remember correctly (at least for last season) evictions and HOH comp are on Thursday, the nominations are on Friday, the POV comp is on Saturday, and the POV ceremony is on Monday (or is it on Tuesday?). 

HTTR!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 03:14:06 AM »

Sunday - Day of relaxation for the hg's. Usually they sleep most of the day.

Monday - PoV ceremony, noms can be changed if Veto is used.

Tuesday - Not much going on other than lots of game talk.

Wednesday - Usually hg are on lockdown and not much going on except the 2 noms appealing to stay.

Thursday - Live Eviction, HoH competition

Friday - Have, have not competition, nominations are made by HoH as to who will go on the block.

Saturday - Veto competition. Can be done anytime through out the day or evening.

IMO, Fridays are the most interesting. The feeds return once the live show is over EST. If HoH was determined at the close of the CBS show they come back sooner. If an endurance HoH is in progress it goes over and is still in progress when the live feeds finally return. It goes to fishes for awhile when HoH is won so that production can film the outcome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: