The 18th season of DWTS announced season 18 cast and it looks like it will be a good one.
Meryl Davis and Charlie White who won gold in Sochi, Russia in ice dancing will compete against each other for the mirror ball trophy.
• Charlie White will dance with Sharna Burgess,
• Meryl Davis will shimmy with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Amy Purdy, 34, is a former Amazing Race contestant and U.S. Paralympic snowboarder who, at 19, contracted Neisseria meningitis and had both legs amputated below the knee. She will dance with last season's pro champ, Derek Hough.
• Billy Dee Williams, 76, is the singer and actor who played Lando Calrissian in the Star Wars films. He will dance with Emma Slater.
• Candace Cameron Bure, 37, a mom to three, is best known for her role as D.J. Tanner on '90s sitcom Full House. The sister of fellow former child star Kirk Cameron, she will dance with Mark Ballas.
• Danica McKellar, 39, is another former child star who will slip on her dancing shoes this season. Now an author of math books, McKellar played adorable brainiac Winnie Cooper in another '90s hit, The Wonder Years.
• Cody Simpson, 17, is an Australian pop singer signed to Justin Bieber manager Scooter Braun's label. He will dance with newcomer Witney Carson.
• Diana Nyad, 64, is a long-distance swimmer who made Barbara Walters's list of the most fascinating people of 2013 after remarkably swimming from Cuba to Florida. She will dance with newbie Henry Byalikov.
• Drew Carey, 55, comedian and current host of The Price Is Right, will pair off with Cheryl Burke.
• James Maslow, 23, is the former star of Nickelodeon's Big Time Rush and a member of the boy band of the same name. He will dance with Peta Murgatroyd.
• NeNe Leakes, 46, a former actress on The New Normal, has also lent her famous face to reality TV on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Celebrity Apprentice and I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding. She will partner with Tony Dovolani.
• Sean Avery, 33, is a former NHL player who has also worked in fashion and as a model and restaurateur. He's currently employed at creative advertising agency Lipman in New York City. He will dance with Karina Smirnoff.
The new season kicks off March 17 with Erin Andrews as the new co-host with Tom Bergeron.