Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 28, 2014, 11:39:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: this jury full of scorned women scares me!  (Read 1794 times)
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2013, 11:08:01 PM »

now that the jury is full of scorned women i am scared for the men left in the house...scared if they take VGM to the end since she would win...and scared for the man that has to go to jury...i love women but this group...just too scary for me... Shocked

...discuss...

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 11:13:03 PM »

I'm not sure they'd be interested in Big Spen or Andy but if Judd sadly ends up in Jury House he better hope his shots are up to date.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 12:28:32 AM »

Don't be scared Sniff. Not so long ago Elissa wanted all girls at the end and if she'd had her way, all these guys would be in jury. I'm thinking the boys will cut GM soon because they know she would win next to any one of them.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 01:22:41 AM »

Don't be scared Sniff. Not so long ago Elissa wanted all girls at the end and if she'd had her way, all these guys would be in jury. I'm thinking the boys will cut GM soon because they know she would win next to any one of them.

i agree she would...but what man would they pick...i just don't know the answer...but my money in the pub pool is on judd

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 04:27:40 AM »

That is a tough one. She's had both Andy and Judd's back but also has had Spencer's. I just don't know.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 06:06:19 AM »

i feel gm wil go next...all boys alliance...
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 08:40:55 AM »

It's amazing how it turned out,  a memorable moment of last season was when Boogie was talking to Ian & Frank and told them that women will eventually turn on each other, even when it's against their best interest. He seems to be so right on that.

Fast forward to this season, Elissa (okay lets be honest probably Rachel probably did the thinking here),along with Helen & Candice might have heard Boggie say that and agreed with him and they wanted to get the women to stick together.

It worked too, for the first month anyway, as guys were eliminated early. But wow did that change fast after Candice left, it was a parade of women leaving (excluding Judd who was a quick backend to the live double elimination and of course returned) What started women ruling the house after the first month has now has to a solo woman and 80% guys in the house.

The loser lounge right now is way more interesting than the BB house.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 09:41:40 AM »

i feel gm wil go next...all boys alliance...
They want McCrae out beacuse they know he would most likely beat them in the competitions.  McCrae is the target for now.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2013, 10:52:01 AM »

Too bad they don't have a few microphones and cameras in the jury house. I think I'd prefer watching them over the duds left in the house. Elissa doing yoga or Spencer picking his nose? Andy wandering around nervously or Aryn laying in bed? Amanda loudly complaining or VGM just being loud? No clear cut better options.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2013, 01:44:11 PM »

That would be cool if they devoted one hour of BBAD to the Jury House.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 04:17:20 PM »

Everyone has wanted that for years but it won't ever happen. When a player goes to jury their game is over and according to what Judd mentioned when he returned, they aren't allowed to talk game anymore.
katiekins
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 05:48:31 PM »

Ridiculous!  I'd be talking game and everyone should fill each other in on everything!  Otherwise production is choosing the winner!
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2013, 06:52:40 PM »

Everyone has wanted that for years but it won't ever happen. When a player goes to jury their game is over and according to what Judd mentioned when he returned, they aren't allowed to talk game anymore.
It couldn't be any more boring than what's going on in the house right now Roll Eyes

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 01:28:06 PM »

i think that was more because there was the coming back in the house twist...usually they get to watch much of the episode and discuss...i miss the clips from the jury house, and completely believe a segment should be included on the jury once a week at least...sunday would get my vote, since without a have not comp that epi is the most boring, with the least new info...

redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 08:44:58 PM »

That sounds perfect!

Seriously?Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: