Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 31, 2014, 06:29:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Survivor Blood vs Water  (Read 1290 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2013, 03:35:16 AM »

The latest Survivor Season Blood vs Water premieres Wednesday, Sept. 18 8/7c

Meet the castaways:

Aras Baskauskas (Returning Player Survivor: Panama – Exile Island, winner) and Vytas Baskauskas (Loved Ones), brothers.

Candice Woodcock (Returning Player Survivor: Cook Islands-13th out, 5th jury member; Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians-13th out, 5th jury member) and John Woodcock (Loved Ones), Married couple.

Colton Cumbie (Returning Player Survivor: One World – medically evacuated on day 16 due to illness – 6th out) and Caleb Bankston (Loved Ones) Fiance's

Gervase Peterson (Returning Player Survivor: Borneo - 3rd jury  member) and Marissa Peterson (Loved Ones) Uncle and Niece.

Kat Edorsson (Returning Player Survivor: One World – 6th jury member) and Hayden Moss (Loved Ones), Girlfriend and boyfriend.

Laura Morett (Returning Player Survivor: Samoa – 3rd jury member) and Ciera Eastlin (Loved Ones), Mother and Daughter.

Monica Culpepper (Returning Player Survivor: One World – non-jury, 5th out) and Brad Culpepper (Loved Ones) Married couple.

Rupert Boneham (Returning Player Survivor: Pearl Island – 2nd jury member; Survivor: All Stars – 6th jury member, won $1 million for fan favorite; Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains – 7th jury member) and Laura Boneham (Loved Ones), Married couple.

Tina Wesson (Returning Player Survivor: Australia – winner; Survivor: All Stars – non-jury, 1st out) and Katie Collins (Loved Ones) Mother and Daughter.

Tyson Apostol (Returning Player Survivor: Tocantins – 2nd jury member; Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains – 6th voted out) and Rachel Foulger (Loved Ones), Boyfriend and girlfriend.

ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 08:03:32 PM »

No Richard Hatch?  Grin

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 04:40:10 PM »

Ugh, thankfully not!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 04:44:27 PM »

Here are the twists we can look forward to (psst, Redemption Island is baaaack)

• Contestants will be marooned with only their loved ones on a special day zero.

• On day one, returnees will be placed on one tribe, loved ones on another. Each tribe will immediately vote out one person, who will then go to Redemption Island.

• So the vile excrescence known as Redemption Island is back. That sucks.

• RI will feature three-person "duels." Only the loser goes home. The winner can gift a clue to an immunity idol to anybody on either tribe.

• Castaways have the option of switching places on RI with their loved ones.

Don't worry if this sounds nuts, we'll get used to it.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 06:44:07 PM »

been looking forward to this even though i am usually against retreads...

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

“It’s crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. It’s crazy.” ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 06:49:53 AM »

Interesting to watch last night when Colton says he's playing a different game......he went from a mean girl the first time to a crying fool last night and then I see he's back to mean girl next week. Leopards don't change spots. Not a favorite of mine.

Seriously?Huh
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 08:39:18 AM »

looked like mean girl was back when he and kat were paddling...well splashing ...in the first challenge.

however i don't care who is mean sneaky or not PC, this Survivor, where everyone gets dirty.... Shocked

“It’s crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. It’s crazy.” ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 01:28:36 PM »

I did not like seeing Rupert change places with his wife Laura on RI.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 09:17:26 AM »

me either because depending on the challenge he can't beat candace...i will miss him since he is great to watch!

Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 10:34:38 AM »

Knowing how he acted about her in S7 (and probably other seasons as well-though I don't recall as well) I would have expected nothing less from him.

HTTR!
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 10:55:12 AM »

Why oh why did they bring Bitchboy back? And why did they not send his crying a$$ packing? He is a lying, devisive, no skills whatsoever piece of human excrement. Can any of you here say, that in a real life situation you would want Colton to be one of those you were counting on to survive? BAH!
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 11:45:28 AM »

Why oh why did they bring Bitchboy back? And why did they not send his crying a$$ packing? He is a lying, devisive, no skills whatsoever piece of human excrement. Can any of you here say, that in a real life situation you would want Colton to be one of those you were counting on to survive? BAH!

steady on Wolf, my friend, of course we need him and more like him...cause they are the ones we will need to turn into jerky for the long haul.... 

laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 12:31:22 PM »

Ah, Sniff, plenty of jerky on the hoof. Stock up on Tony's!
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 07:04:34 PM »

Ugh, thankfully not!
Isn't Hatch in jail somewhere for tax evasion?

BitchBoy LOL. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:07:29 PM by terabyte » Logged
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 10:18:43 PM »

Ugh, thankfully not!
Isn't Hatch in jail somewhere for tax evasion?

BitchBoy LOL. 

out now i think and yes he was probably the first ex con but i am glad he is not here this time...lets go for the young bloods... Wink

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: