Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 02, 2014, 12:29:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few things that seriously need to be implimented  (Read 851 times)
tx3000
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2013, 08:42:40 PM »

OK we all know that the past couple of seasons of Big Brother have had very screwed up casting and we all know the producers bend and twist things the way they want and the house guests really don't have as much say as people think they do. However there are just some cast members that should not even be in the house (Not just on this season, but on the previous seasons as well). There are also things that house guests do that should immediately terminate their time in the house. Competition catering needs to stop as well. (Explained below)

The show needs these guidelines:

1. Anyone who has already been on the show should not ever be allowed to apply again (Once your on and you're off, that's it)

2. Anyone related to anyone who was already on Big Brother SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET ON THE SHOW UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE (There has been way too much of this)

3. Blatant BIAS cast picking should immediately terminate your time in the house (Amanda is good friends with Allison Grodner and this is BIAS casting)

4. Cheating in competitions should be immediate termination in the house Many players have been caught blatantly cheating and nothing has been done about it)

5. Competition Catering is the art of pretty much handing the competition to a predetermined winner such as having a competition that requires to be athletic to win while having only one of the 4 people in the competition be able to physically pull it off. (Two such cases were with Rachel Riley and Brandon) the competition on the last 3 contestants in Big Brother 13 was athletic and the other 2 people Rachel Reilly was up against couldn't do jack when it came to athletics. Brandon was not well liked at all on all social media sites and social media makes up well over 3/4 of the internet. Every social media site you looked up, showed that no one liked him.
So explain how America voted to put someone back into the game that no one liked....Huh

6. Competitions should be randomly picked by the house guests themselves by simply labeling off a competition they like and are good at and then everything is mixed up in a hat and one is pulled. This crap of the production crew choosing the competitions is pointless because if the game is about the players then the players should be having the say. When doing the veto competition ONLY THE PEOPLE nominated should be able to choose a competition that suits them and choose it in the same exact fashion I described and no that does not mean the producers say here are the competitions you can choose from, and not the players themselves need to state it verbally without any influence.

But even all of that, how do you enforce that to ensure nothing is further being more manipulated than it already is.

I also want to add in that if you actually apply the rule that Julie Chen stated at the very beginning of BB15 here, which was ONLY THE HOUSE GUEST THAT HAS PLAYED THE BEST GAME FOR THE ENTIRE SUMMER, CAN WIN THE MONEY. Well I got news for everyone, according to that rule this entire season is void of the prize because out of every house guest left in the house, NOT ONE OF THEM HAS PLAYED THE GAME. Now explain how you award a prize that can only be given to the best player when the people left HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME AT ALL never mind the entire summer.

Just my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 08:54:01 PM by tx3000 » Logged
bann3d
Head of Household Member

**Technotronics**

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 04:47:27 AM »

Good luck with that. There are 100 things they should not do and each year it gets worse and worse. There is hardly any "reality" left on BB at all anymore. America and production should have no hand in the game at all. The whole MVP thing this year was a fix and got rid of all the interesting and competitive people right away. This show has become a joke of its former self.

“what did you want me to do? drown him?” - Jeff
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 04:54:02 AM »

It may get better this week. Somebody switched Elissa's "On" switch and she's actually playing the game now that Helen's gone.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 08:08:27 AM »

agree with all the above
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 09:36:25 AM »

Just my 2 cents.
LOL. Television shows exist to sell advertising, not to be fair. 
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 01:35:26 PM »

Just my 2 cents.
That advertising pays off well considering the big ones that sponsor the CBS broadcast.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 06:31:47 PM »

Just my 2 cents.
That advertising pays off well considering the big ones that sponsor the CBS broadcast.
Agreed.  The advertising literally pays for the show.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: