Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
December 21, 2014, 02:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is drama upon us again?  (Read 6041 times)
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2013, 01:57:45 PM »

Amanda's biggest downfall, IMO, was she played the game too emotionally. She obviously has some smarts but she let her emotions get in the way of her game play. When she was angry she was a vengeful bully, when she didn't get her way she pouted and cried, she tried to play the victim card which was hilarious.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2013, 12:34:33 AM »

Heads up, the live feeds will go down sometime Tuesday and won't return live until Wednesday/Thursday at midnight when BBAD comes on TVGN.

There will be an eviction Tuesday that will be shown on Wednesday's CBS broadcast.

The Tuesday/Wednesday midnight airing of BBAD will be what is filmed early Tuesday before the feeds go down.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »

Thanks for the heads up,Cheri. Not that we're missing much as BBAD is so boring right now. It reminds me of when it was The Brigade+Britney except that Britney was so funny you could put up with the rest of it. When she left it was just one endless game of pool.

redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2013, 05:16:02 PM »

So if there's an eviction today, then there will be an HOH, nom and veto again before Thursday.....

Seriously?Huh
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2013, 06:52:00 PM »

Thanks for the heads up,Cheri. Not that we're missing much as BBAD is so boring right now. It reminds me of when it was The Brigade+Britney except that Britney was so funny you could put up with the rest of it. When she left it was just one endless game of pool.
That was boring but at least the guys shared some funny lines. Enzo at least had a personality. This year it will be just one endless session of cushion crushing.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2013, 04:06:56 AM »

So if there's an eviction today, then there will be an HOH, nom and veto again before Thursday.....
Yes, you are correct. With the feeds down we can assume Judd was evicted but don't know who won HoH, what 2 were put on the block, what the Veto was and who won it. We will all find out together on tonight's show.
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2013, 07:09:25 AM »

BBAD (or before dark) was pretty stupid, with all the HGs "pretending" that it was night...

Seriously?Huh
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2013, 12:50:26 PM »

BBAD (or before dark) was pretty stupid, with all the HGs "pretending" that it was night...

this is something i always think is bogus...why insult my inteligence just say we are not live tonight so here's some action from during the day...perhaps these stupid things will stop once there is a well needed shake up with the powers that be!

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2013, 12:06:54 AM »

I thought I heard the 4 HGs talking the other night about Julie Chen and then something about a defamation of character suit but I didn't know what was going on. Anyone know what this is about?

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2013, 12:53:52 AM »

I thought I heard the 4 HGs talking the other night about Julie Chen and then something about a defamation of character suit but I didn't know what was going on. Anyone know what this is about?
They all knew the feeds were down for 30+ hours and that was Spencer making crap up. None of what they said happened while they were pretending it was night.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2013, 01:04:17 PM »

They all knew the feeds were down for 30+ hours and that was Spencer making crap up. None of what they said happened while they were pretending it was night.
Thanks for the clarification.

Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2013, 09:20:03 AM »

really? That sound absurd and so unnecessary.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2013, 03:49:40 AM »

really? That sound absurd and so unnecessary.

It was rather dumb but that's what production wanted them to do. Fortunately I had watched it on the feeds when it was being filmed and didn't need to even turn BBAD on that night. BB has done this since season 9 to keep fans in suspense.

Bet you didn't realize when Howard was evicted it was an early taping that day with staffers as the audience. His eviction wasn't live at all.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: