Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
July 24, 2014, 11:43:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Is drama upon us again?  (Read 5208 times)
SoopaManBB
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2013, 12:25:20 AM »

What's going on? Aaryn is going off in the HoH room talking about Amanda. Cheri, whats the scoop?

I Love Big Brother!!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 04:43:51 AM »

Aaryn argued with Amanda that Candice turns the house against her no matter what happens and she'd like to have Candice go but will stick to the plan to get Howard out, even though Howard voted with her side of the house every time. Amanda told Aaryn she was acting like a girl letting her emotions get to her and that Candice will go next week. Aaryn pointed out that when Candice told Helen, Helen then rallied all of  them into the cockpit over what Candice said when Candice should have come to her (Aaryn) f she thought there was a split vote planned.

What happened is:

Candice went to Helen and Elissa and said she knows the votes will be split 4 for Howard and 4 for Candice and Aaryn will break the tie and send Candice home.

Helen immediately demanded to know who told her that and Candice said she wouldn't say.

Helen then goes to the cockpit and talks to Andy about what Candice said. Amanda comes in and Helen repeats what Candice told her.

Andy is made to go get Candice. Elissa follows. Candice admits she didn't hear it from anyone, it was something she theorized.

Amanda then goes to HoH and tells Aaryn and GM what Candice told Helen. Aaryn and GM don't know why Candice would say something like that so they begin to think Judd had something to do with it.

Aaryn mentioned to Amanda that earlier she and GM were in the cockpit with Jessie and the girls were saying how they wish they could vote Candice out because they hate her but Aaryn told them both it wouldn't work and took them to HoH where she laid out M&M's showing the couples and various scenarios. Aaryn surmised that maybe Candice overheard them in the cockpit because she was in the bathroom at the time.

Aaryn's main concern is she is just now making strides with Elissa and Candice starting stuff is ruining that progress. Aaryn is right to be concerned since she doe talk a lot to Elissa and Helen every day.

ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 09:29:17 AM »

Thanks, Cheri for the detailed update. Sounds like a lot of pot stirring going on with the ladies.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
SoopaManBB
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 12:07:58 PM »

Thanks Cheri! Can alway count on you for the latest scoop. Kiss

I Love Big Brother!!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 01:44:12 PM »

There is more that happened yesterday than just that argument.

As you may know Amanda has wanted Howard out since week 2. That's not unusual considering he isn't good for her game. However, last night she said Howard whispered to her that "When we get out of here I'm going to ____ the s hit out of you."

That kind of comment coming out of left field is serious stuff. If you want to be PC about it, what makes it worse is it was allegedly said to a white woman by a black man and it wasn't game talk.

Using flashback he is shown whispering to Amanda in the kitchen. At 5:10 on Cameras 3/4 there is a brief shot of Howard whispering in Amanda's ear. She says "What?" and he whispers again. You can't hear what he says because he took his mic off. She goes to the DR for awhile and when she comes out she goes to the cockpit with McCrae and no cameras are on them. Afterward McCrae looks furious when they both come out of that room.

Amanda repeated what Howard said to her several times throughout the evening and every time production cut the feeds and put the fishtank up.

Personally speaking, sexual harassment isn't cool but coming from Howard makes me sad. Before finding this out I liked him and rooted for him to get further in the game. To think he's a youth counselor and a God fearing man and would actually say this to another person scares me that he isn't what I thought he was.
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 02:10:38 PM »

Is there much chance that she was making that up to turn the House against Howard and so she would get some sympathy from the others?  I would really hope that such a lie would never be told but when money is involved people will say and do anything.   Look at Jonny Fairplay (Survivor 7)...the dude had a friend tell him (and the other castaways) that his grandmother had died when she was perfectly healthy or that guy from Mensa a few seasons ago who said that his wife had some really horrible disease when she was fine).

HTTR!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 02:28:12 PM »

Accusing someone of sexual harassment is not to be taken lightly and is very serious so I doubt Amanda is making it up. She has no reason to make up something like that. Even though we couldn't hear what he whispered to her, why would he take his mic off to whisper in her ear and BB didn't admonish him to put it back on?

BB always tells the houseguest to put their mic's on whenever they take them off to talk privately or forget to put it on after showering, swimming, etc.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 04:32:52 PM »

What the hell is wrong with these people? It's a game.

SoopaManBB
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 11:05:25 PM »

There is more that happened yesterday than just that argument.

As you may know Amanda has wanted Howard out since week 2. That's not unusual considering he isn't good for her game. However, last night she said Howard whispered to her that "When we get out of here I'm going to ____ the s hit out of you."

That kind of comment coming out of left field is serious stuff. If you want to be PC about it, what makes it worse is it was allegedly said to a white woman by a black man and it wasn't game talk.

Using flashback he is shown whispering to Amanda in the kitchen. At 5:10 on Cameras 3/4 there is a brief shot of Howard whispering in Amanda's ear. She says "What?" and he whispers again. You can't hear what he says because he took his mic off. She goes to the DR for awhile and when she comes out she goes to the cockpit with McCrae and no cameras are on them. Afterward McCrae looks furious when they both come out of that room.

Amanda repeated what Howard said to her several times throughout the evening and every time production cut the feeds and put the fishtank up.

Personally speaking, sexual harassment isn't cool but coming from Howard makes me sad. Before finding this out I liked him and rooted for him to get further in the game. To think he's a youth counselor and a God fearing man and would actually say this to another person scares me that he isn't what I thought he was.
Shocked

I Love Big Brother!!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 03:11:35 AM »

What the hell is wrong with these people? It's a game.
I wish I knew.

It's bad enough with the racism controversy, Spencer calling the girls crude names but now this? Enough is enough.

I want to give Howard the benefit of the doubt that he didn't say that to Amanda. If he said it in a flip manner like guys sometimes do a woman would brush the comment off. If he said it thinking she'd be flattered, he is very, very wrong. Women suffer enough harassment without creeps coming onto them thinking they're Joe Cool and Rico Suave all rolled into one.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 04:13:54 AM »

Lots of giddy fun went on as BBAD went off. Aaryn, GM and Jessie got the whole house together to do the Harlem Shake dance. They are appealing to all BB fans and feedwatchers to put a video together with music so they can send the winner of the best video an autographed picture of the cast when they get out.

In other happy BB news, Amanda and Mcrae eloped in the cockpit with Andy giving the nuptials at 1:00 AM BB time. Elissa was the maid of honor and Judd was the best man. GM was witness to the happy event. They promised to love and honor each other until eviction parts them.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 09:12:54 AM »

Another BB wedding? Something I'm glad I missed although it will surely be shown on CBS. Yuck.

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 01:14:38 PM »

I think they know a clip may be on the show since Amanda is one of the 3 on the block.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 05:07:51 AM »

More drama ensued during the overnight hours in the BB house.

After GM got HoH and Spencer got a bull horn as punishment, Candice got $5,000 and Helen won a BBQ for selected guests, there were 3 fights.

Fight #1 - Jessie cried about not being invited by Helen to partake of the BBQ and doesn't think it's fair Aaryn gets to enjoy it, then argued with Amanda after she was confronted about trying to flip the house and vote Amanda out. basically Amanda old her to quit being a whiny baby and stop trying to manipulate anyone since it obviously didn't work because she's still there. Jessie immediately went to DR. Later Judd said she wants to leave.

Fight #2 - Much bigger and much louder immediately following the Jessie fight. This one was involved Candice and Amanda with Helen, Elissa, McCrae and Andy on the sidelines. Eventually the whole house made their way to the kitchen to listen to the screamfest. Candice was looking for any reason to argue and Amanda was just drunk and feisty enough to take the bait. During the screaming match about Howard being "such a good man" and "He was Candice's person", Amanda finally let Candice know what kind of person Howard really was and what he said to her the other day. Candice doesn't want to believe it and is going to ask DR to pull the tapes, blah, blah, blah. Amanda steadfastly says "Let her, it's true and she'll find out Howard isn't who she thought he was".

Fight #3 - The backyard no sooner opens and everyone slowly goes outside to smoke, drink and scheme and the next thing the feeds cut to fish but the audio is left on. Amanda and Jessie are going at it name calling and apparently almost coming to blows. When the feeds finally return the cameras are on the kitchen and the ongoing backyard fight cannot be heard anymore.

On a side note, GM won't be sleeping in HoH tonight as she has offered it to McCrae and Amanda for the first night and is offering to anyone else the rest of the week.

What a crazy BB night!
Aislinn
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 10:11:04 AM »

It looks like the mean girls have a new ring leader and her name is Amanda. She's no better than Aaryn, Spencer or GinaMarie. I know some want her to stay because she "Plays" the game but she needs to go. I loved when Spencer told her to shut up and didn't back down from her. Her calling him a bully is the well pot and kettle scenario. She's vulgar and so full of herself. Ugh, this house is full disgusting people. I'm all for drama but not this kind. They aren't really playing the game they are just being mean and awful human beings.

As far as Howard having said anything to Amanda, I still have my doubts. I know if someone said something like to me I wouldn't hug them after they got evicted or have tempted them to follow through with the threat with that goodbye message. I just don't know what to make of it. If it's real than Howard really needs some help. If it's made up than Amanda really needs the help. I just don't how much I can trust Amanda over Howard. I don't believe we'll ever really know what was said or not.  Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: