Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 24, 2014, 03:57:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly Have Nots  (Read 2661 times)
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 04:14:14 PM »

I would be able to live on PB&J... I have in fact..... Remember those days???
You have? Are you a former houseguest? Wink

Don't I wish I was a former houseguest.... THAT would have been sooo breat! No I just went through a phase where I ate a ton of PB&J.  Once in college where I alternated between that, tuna and tomato and cheese sandwiches.. I also have had pb&j every way possible just because I like it. On toast, on rye, on English muffins, on saltines, on rice cakes, on a spoon, with jelly, jam, preserves, apple butter, marmalade, crunchy, smooth, organic, you name it....I could go on, but I won't.  Tongue

Seriously?Huh
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 04:42:16 PM »

You could create a cookbook! Thanks for all the ideas. I'll be eating well this week.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 05:30:33 PM »

😄😄 I've even got a song! "Peanut butter and jelly, tastes so good in my belly!"😋🎼🎶🎵

Seriously?Huh
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2013, 06:50:44 AM »

This week's Have Nots are:

Amanda, Candice, GinaMarie, Judd

America voted for ramen noodles and raisins.
Steve
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2013, 01:26:23 PM »

Ramen Noodles and Raisins ? That's an easy week. On the other hand, get out some extra Toilet Paper . Smiley

This year sucks for food choices. Whatever happened to stuff like Octopus and Onions or some other crazy food choices like  Something smelly and gassy . LOL
  Also, remember when they use to talk about the horrible food they had to eat , the Slop and the cold showers ? They don't show that stuff on air anymore. I think their trying to make more money by making people pay for the Live Feeds and what the one that don't have it just see the basics.  Maybe next year I'll know better to spend the money on the Live feed. Without it I miss so much and when Air night comes on I'm lost sometimes because I didn't see something important.  Wasn't the Live feed a lot more expensive before this year. I bet that's what their doing ( making people have to get it). It's bad enough we have to pay for Cable TV or Satellite or what ever everyone has, now we have to pay extra just to see things not talked about on air.
  One more thing, what ever happened to all that Nude stuff that use to show like when the Janelle days were and the Jordan days. They were always caught being nude. Very little this year on this site anyways. You think with these nuts there would be more, especially A Man da. LOL I did see a Vid of I think it was Kaitlen I think Master, well you know. I think it was when Jeremy came in the room then when he left she did something. Very last thing, what's up with everyone sleeping in the HOH room when it's not theirs, especially when their doing the " wild thing " ?
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2013, 03:09:26 PM »

That HOH bed gets more action than one at a Motel 6.

Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2013, 03:23:05 PM »

Hopefully Aaryn (or whoever is HOH at the time) makes the folks who funk up the sheets wash everything after they are done.  I mean who wants to climb into the bed and find crusties on the sheets??   Gross, just gross!  How much y'all wanna bet that after the season is over CBS hires people who the CDC uses to clean up mishaps in labs where their people are working with Ebola and other Level 4 pathogens to decontaminate the place.

HTTR!
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »

Big bonfire in the backyard. I recall in recent seasons the ant problem in the kitchen due to the lack of cleaning from previous casts. Always seems like the same people do all the kitchen cleaning.

terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2013, 05:26:11 PM »

Hopefully Aaryn (or whoever is HOH at the time) makes the folks who funk up the sheets wash everything after they are done.  I mean who wants to climb into the bed and find crusties on the sheets??   Gross, just gross!  How much y'all wanna bet that after the season is over CBS hires people who the CDC uses to clean up mishaps in labs where their people are working with Ebola and other Level 4 pathogens to decontaminate the place.
They should replace the sheets and the mattress every week.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2013, 11:22:26 PM »

No Have Nots this week.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 05:18:22 AM »

This week's Have Nots are:

Aaryn  GinaMarie  Helen  Elissa

Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 01:24:56 PM »

Aaryn has been so pleased with herself that she has never been a "have not" that it will be a pleasure seeing her downing some slop balls.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 06:02:56 PM »

I don't know what switch she flipped, but she's taking it pretty well so far...although its early yet.

Seriously?Huh
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 10:38:25 PM »

The Have Nots will be eating mung beans and mackerel this week.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2013, 05:15:20 AM »

Amanda, GinaMarie, Helen, and Elissa are Have Nots for the week.

America voted to give the Have Nots head cheese and habaneros.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: