Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
August 28, 2014, 11:06:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly MVP  (Read 4147 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2013, 04:02:58 PM »

This is the place to post Most Valuable Player info.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 06:54:42 PM »

Elissa is week 1 MVP.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 02:11:46 PM »

Elissa is week 1 MVP.
Hmmm...either there are a lot of Rachel fans out there or AG is playing puppetmaster yet again.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 12:41:36 AM »

Elissa is week 1 MVP.
Hmmm...either there are a lot of Rachel fans out there or AG is playing puppetmaster yet again.
It isn't a surprise really. Voting on the CBS site has always been sketchy and up until the show premiered, Helen was ahead of everyone else. Even though Julie said the MVP would be anonymous to the other He's and would reveal their nomination in the DR it didn't take long for Elissa to tell Mccrea the minute she knew she was MVP.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 09:04:59 AM »

i hope she doesnt get it every week
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »

This is not surprising to me. Elissa is the only person with BB ties so Rachel fans are voting for her, but every other person in the house is having their vote split among the newbies as nobody is standing out yet as fan favorites.

She might win MVP often, especially early on. If I was in that house and knew she had past ties with the show I would get with other household members and put her up every week.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 01:35:59 PM »

It's Elissa's tie to Rachel that I'm guessing was suppose to cause controversy this season. While we know she isn't Rachel, we do have to assume she aspired to be on reality television like her sister and was an obvious recruit who didn't have to try out.

As an observer, keeping her in the house benefits every other HG in keeping the target off their backs. The drawback with that is that every week she remains in the house makes Elissa stronger just as it was with Rachel in her first season.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 03:32:43 AM »

The MVP this week goes to ........... Elissa. What a shock, not.

Brief camera shot of DR shown on Camera 3 at 9:29 BB time shows her with an envelope.

Jeremy is the MVP nom.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 12:17:16 PM »

Seeing that meathead leave would be a blessing!

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Darrin
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2013, 12:55:11 PM »

I think this will be an ongoing trend.  Undecided
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 01:04:40 PM »

Darrin, I see a trend too. As long as Elissa is there Rachel's fans will continue voting for her to get MVP. At this point it hardly matters who she nominates because there's still too many people in the house and the first 4 are always expendable. The thing is, if the trend of voting Elissa MVP keeps going it will affect her game later.

It's known she wants to get rid of the boys and have all girls left in the house. That idea isn't really hers, if you think back to Season 12 that was what Rachel wanted.
Darrin
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2013, 01:07:39 PM »

Darrin, I see a trend too. As long as Elissa is there Rachel's fans will continue voting for her to get MVP. At this point it hardly matters who she nominates because there's still too many people in the house and the first 4 are always expendable. The thing is, if the trend of voting Elissa MVP keeps going it will affect her game later.

It's known she wants to get rid of the boys and have all girls left in the house.
That idea isn't really hers, if you think back to Season 12 that was what Rachel wanted.

I forgot about that. Thanks for the brain poke.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »

Elissa confirmed MVP and put Jeremy up. She is whispering to Nick that if he throws PoV he won't go up as renom.
Darrin
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2013, 01:40:02 PM »

But of course.  Roll Eyes
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2013, 01:44:14 PM »

Something I've noticed for a while watching BB is that guys tend to stick together during the game and not get personal with each other. On the other hand women get really catty with each other, turn on each other so fast and make dumb nominations/elimination out of dumb emotion like jealousy or other dumb reason. Boogie mentioned it last season when he was coach and he's so right on.

If Elissa (through knowledge of Rachel) can figure out that removing strong male players early will help her and other female players later on, than I think that's smart. Even though it might not be smart putting such a physical player for Veto against her (if it's a physical competition)

I should be angry about this MVP stipulation because it give a ridiculous advantage to "production favorites" but there is so many horrible people in the house, That Elissa is no where near that (she not my favorite) but if this stipulation can get rid of blonde racists and the overbearing male jerks. I would be okay with this for a few weeks. I know totally hypocritical on my part lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: