Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
July 24, 2014, 12:57:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly Nominees  (Read 7048 times)
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2013, 09:08:58 PM »

I get that feeling too but occasionally they edit some stuff together that's interesting. Not this articulate night.....but occasionally  Tongue Roll Eyes

Seriously?Huh
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2013, 01:46:44 PM »

Some nights on the feeds it's so boring that producers have to probably scramble to cobble segments together. For instance, the bit with GM at the hot tub happened when Jessie was still in the house.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2013, 02:23:18 PM »

Elissa used the PoV. Aaryn put Spencer up as the renom.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2013, 06:08:42 PM »

Wow. being an active member of this forum, reading a couple of other BB sites and occasionally watching the now nearly unwatchable  BBAD, when I watch the CBS shows I always find myself saying "But that was so last week". So much has happened since they aired, it seems like I'm watching some old home movies Cheesy
Waiting for Sunday to see the nominations that happened on Friday is not too bad.  The veto competition takes place on Saturday and it seems like forever to wait until Wednesday to see it.  I understand the video editing, diary rooms comments, and various clips take a lot of time to integrate into the main show but I still hate waiting for it.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2013, 07:41:39 PM »

Elissa used the PoV. Aaryn put Spencer up as the renom.
Spencer is going to wear that chair out. CBS ought to just give it to him after the season.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2013, 10:23:48 PM »

McCrae and Aaryn are the nominees.

HTTR!
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2013, 12:26:59 AM »

My favorite scenario would be for McCrae to win veto and take himself off. Elissa then puts up Amanda as replacement nom and the house turns and votes Amanda out. I just want to see her face...wishful thinking.

And that would make for such a fun Jury House with Amanda, Jessie and Candice Grin
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:28:31 AM by Ftlbeachbum » Logged

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2013, 04:23:12 AM »

Woo, Elissa did an about face this morning and now her target is Amanda.

BB rules state the HoH cannot tell a person they are the target and will be voted out. Elissa gathered everyone up after Thursday's show and informed them they'd better play hard for veto and not change her noms because she wants Aaryn gone.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2013, 06:08:23 AM »

My favorite scenario would be for McCrae to win veto and take himself off. Elissa then puts up Amanda as replacement nom and the house turns and votes Amanda out. I just want to see her face...wishful thinking.

And that would make for such a fun Jury House with Amanda, Jessie and Candice Grin
Helen too.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2013, 06:55:30 PM »

Lots of estrogen in that jury house. Yikes!

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2013, 09:23:45 PM »

Andy is totally freaking out that it might be him going up. Meanwhile, under instructions from The Queen, Aaryn is totally throwing her good buddy GM under the bus.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
redhed
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2013, 10:40:23 AM »

Although I do like Andy, it's good for him to feel the pressure everyone else has had..... God, he'll probably cry for days.....

Seriously?Huh
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2013, 01:16:50 PM »

did he really think he was going to sail thru this game and never be on the block?? and to sit next to aaryn, who everyone wants out, is pretty good odds if u ask me
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2013, 02:33:08 PM »

Andy being on the block next to Aaryn aren't good enough odds. McCrae and Amanda want Aaryn to stay more than they want Andy around. A lot can and will happen before Thursday so this week will at least be entertaining for us.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2013, 04:39:11 PM »

Andy being on the block next to Aaryn aren't good enough odds. McCrae and Amanda want Aaryn to stay more than they want Andy around. A lot can and will happen before Thursday so this week will at least be entertaining for us.
I agree.  Aaryn wins comps and then McCrae/Amanda manipulates the power.  3AM can afford to lose Andy but losing Aaryn would be a grenade hit.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: