Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 16, 2014, 05:26:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion On Amanda  (Read 6296 times)
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2013, 06:46:29 PM »

She was really nice to McRae last night on BBAD when he was crying. Gotta give her that.
What I saw was her once again proclaiming how Judd was MVP and how right they were to get rid of him, wiping away his tears while going on and on justifying her actions...or maybe I'm just a big, old cynic.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2013, 03:42:24 AM »

She was really nice to McRae last night on BBAD when he was crying. Gotta give her that.
What I saw was her once again proclaiming how Judd was MVP and how right they were to get rid of him, wiping away his tears while going on and on justifying her actions...or maybe I'm just a big, old cynic.
Nope, you aren't a cynic, Amanda wants to believe Judd was MVP even though she probably knows America was.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2013, 07:54:57 AM »

Amanda got nominated twice by America and managed to stay in the house.  The MVP twist is over and the other HGs are afraid of her.  I guess Amanda wins.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2013, 02:42:39 PM »

If she does get to the end she will be insufferable. If we think she's obnoxious now, just wait.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2013, 04:27:58 PM »

As someone said on BBN, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make 'em drink". America handed the HGs Amanda on a silver platter twice and they let that opportunity slip right throught their fingers Roll Eyes

terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2013, 06:59:35 PM »

As someone said on BBN, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make 'em drink". America handed the HGs Amanda on a silver platter twice and they let that opportunity slip right throught their fingers Roll Eyes
I agree 100%.  It was pretty lame to evict Candice when you could have cut off the head of the snake!
Aislinn
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2013, 03:57:06 PM »

Amanda is trying to be like Rachel, or at least that thought came to me today. She's brash and in your face like Rachel was and now this whole big wedding thing with McCrae, just like Rachel. It's just icky. Find it funny that McCrae said he didn't want to do the wedding thing. Hopefully he wakes up and disentangles himself from her.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2013, 01:32:16 PM »

Amanda vacillates between being a bossy control freak and a mopey paranoid. Not a very appealing combination of personal traits IMO.

ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2013, 02:54:07 PM »

Wait until she is in the hot seat!

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2013, 03:22:17 PM »

I saw where someone on another site has given her the perfect name: Queen Demanda

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2013, 04:32:05 AM »

I saw where someone on another site has given her the perfect name: Queen Demanda
I've seen it too. It fits, lol!
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2013, 07:01:00 AM »

LOL.  Perfect!  Now someone needs to knock the Queen off her throne and into the jury house.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2013, 08:06:24 AM »

i want aaryn evicted but if she wins veto i hope elissa puts up amanda and she goes
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2013, 08:33:29 AM »

I just watched a great fight in the kitchen.  Amanda started ragging on GinaMarie because she was talking to Elissa.  It quickly turned into a shouting match and Amanda was no match for GM. I must award round 1 to GinaMarie.   

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2013, 04:28:49 PM »

though i hate to bring attention to this sad excuse for a HG but did i hear this crazy girl call Elissa trash while dressed in daisy dukes and catch-me do-me shoes...

...even this old dawg...who has a deep abiding love for long legs...was put off by that trashy outfit!

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: