Big Brother Forum
April 25, 2014, 05:15:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Print
Author Topic: Discussion On Andy  (Read 2579 times)
cards82
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2013, 05:49:02 PM »

Welcome joepep!

Unload all you want, we don't mind. As for Andy, most of us find him annoying but with everyone that's left in the house it's hard to want any of them to win. The winner is in that house now but has not really earned it since they are all floaters.

the house is filled with nothing but floaters.  Why is that?.... IMO it's because evertime you have a strong competitor, or someone makes a bold move the floaters gang up and vote them out. Everyone should be able to play in the HOH competitions (including the current HOH). I don't care if the same person wins every week till the end. If you win comps you should be in the house. If you can't win anything you should get to steppin, and put an end to this crap. Unless Mccrae wins, and he hasn't even done anything until recently, someone is going to walk away with a half of million for just being there and not doing crap
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2013, 06:49:08 PM »

Andy is no favorite of mine by any means and it actually pains me to say this but........

Being such a huge floater this season and making it this far did take some skill. There is a lot of luck in this game but his strategy (annoying as it is) did work for him. Now I just hope he puts his big foot into his big mouth between his big ears and it kills him...err I mean kills his game. Probability is good because he can't shut the heck up! Huge motormouth who feels the need to make up for McDoofus's lack of tangible speaking (not grunting or overusing yeah, yeah.....)

I wonder if Howie and Jessie would ever hook up?

"I'm a grown ass man!" whined Lil' Willie.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2013, 11:50:39 PM »

So much for "No Floaters Summer"  Roll Eyes

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
joepep
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2013, 01:29:20 AM »

Parrot - you have a point about Andy - that is his game and it may win it for him - BUT - he is in a house full of morons (his luck) and in many past seasons he would have been outed very quickly. He has not even played the evil role fairly (I know- what's fair in BB) in that he has (as I stated earlier) abused peoples most intimate secrets to harm them and to me that is totally unacceptable even in BB house. There is a moral line that is never crossed (if you are moral of course - and he doesn't have one cell of morality in his entire body). There have been many obnoxious players over the years but he is the first to make me throw up a little in my mouth every time he speaks or appears on screen.
       But as you said he does have a decant chance to win - he even believes he will be Americas choice for player of the year - who know ---expect the unexpected.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2013, 05:58:17 AM »

i think he may win, but elissa will get afp..
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2013, 12:12:52 PM »

Welcome joepep!

Unload all you want, we don't mind. As for Andy, most of us find him annoying but with everyone that's left in the house it's hard to want any of them to win. The winner is in that house now but has not really earned it since they are all floaters.

the house is filled with nothing but floaters.  Why is that?.... IMO it's because evertime you have a strong competitor, or someone makes a bold move the floaters gang up and vote them out. Everyone should be able to play in the HOH competitions (including the current HOH). I don't care if the same person wins every week till the end. If you win comps you should be in the house. If you can't win anything you should get to steppin, and put an end to this crap. Unless Mccrae wins, and he hasn't even done anything until recently, someone is going to walk away with a half of million for just being there and not doing crap
I couldn't agree more, Cards, this season has blown chunks, however i have one hope left...everyone i have cheered for has been booted...assuming Judd went home yesterday...so here is the next one i pick see if you can guess...with any luck my streak will hold...

...kicked back drying my weed the old fashioned way...
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2013, 02:22:50 PM »

LMFAO, Sniff. Those Village People emoticons are great!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2013, 02:49:15 PM »

He better win the prize money or at least have that serving job he talks about.

Andy Herren has formerly worked for College of DuPage as a part-time instructor. He does not currently work for the College. Any behavior or language he uses on the CBS reality show “Big Brother” does not represent the opinions or values of College of DuPage.

terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2013, 05:17:56 PM »

Where did you find this?  Was Andy fired while he was in the house?
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2013, 06:42:38 PM »

I guess so based upon their disclaimer. It was found on the college's official Facebook page. I discovered it from another site and verified its origin before posting here for our fine forum.

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2013, 03:23:55 AM »

I'm thinking I heard him mention weeks ago he took the first and second quarter off to be in the house and won't go back until the first of the year. But if this news is true and he's been fired, that makes him the latest victim of the Season 15 curse.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2013, 07:20:55 AM »

wow, we have never had a season where so many were fired...and the racial slurs just keep coming...
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2013, 04:10:48 PM »

Howdy would not be able to survive if it wasn't for frozen pizza and veggie nuggets. He is a very picky eater with all the stuff VGM prepares FOR HIM. So ready to be done with him for the season.

terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2013, 06:35:05 PM »

The guy just irritates me.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2013, 10:26:23 AM »

The bowtie and shorts outfit made you look just like the total dweeb you are. Imagine having to sit in a class of this guy? 

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Print

Jump to:  

CBS Interactive Inc.