Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 27, 2014, 06:49:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion On Elissa  (Read 14425 times)
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2013, 07:39:49 AM »

Now she can exercise all day in the jury house without any game distractions!

Goodbye Yoga Tush!

ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2013, 10:15:41 AM »

But I don't have my yogaaaa mat (in that annoying tone). Funny how she was more interested in retrieving her bag at eviction rather than saying any good-byes.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2013, 11:03:02 AM »

I went to one of those "other" sites last night to see the reaction. It seems like 90% or so of them are ready to commit hari kari over Elissa's eviction. I guess that's where all those MVP votes came from. Many are threatening to blow up Andy's twitter acct when he gets out...amazing! It's just a game, folks. Huh

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 06, 2013, 01:25:03 PM »

FtlBeach, you're probably right. For some reason those types of people get too wrapped up in one particular player and can't fathom them leaving. Elissa showed her colors when she exited the house by walking past McCrae, Spencer, Judd, Andy and GM as if she didn't know them. Never mind that she spent 77 days in there with them, once her game ended they became non-entities to her. That's sad really, since Rachel at least would've acknowledged them all.   
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2013, 02:44:35 PM »

Goes to show the type of person Elissa really is. She tried to come off all friendly and above (what she called) the disgusting people in the house but she's no better other than not attempting ethnic jokes.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2013, 09:35:10 PM »

Rachel at least would've acknowledged them all.   
You might be right, Cheri, but Rachel was going crazy on her Twitter acct last night trashing Andy and acting like her sister is a martyr Roll Eyes

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2013, 04:08:26 AM »

Rachel at least would've acknowledged them all.   
You might be right, Cheri, but Rachel was going crazy on her Twitter acct last night trashing Andy and acting like her sister is a martyr Roll Eyes
Rachel is doing that for effect. She has the feeds and sees what's happening in the house. She also knew Andy would vote her sister out. Let her twitter rant, Andy is still in the game while Elissa is cooling her heels in a nice mansion with people she'd never associate with in real life.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2013, 07:55:50 AM »

I saw this on Rachel's Twitter:

"there aren't enough life vests to hold these floaters they need a tug boat"
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2013, 11:22:46 AM »

I think the Elissa fans might be worse than Elissa herself, they are ruthless in anybody who went against Elissa. They were going with the "nice person/mean person" comments a lot. Which is fine if you believe in that, the thing with many Elissa fans is that they started cheering for horrible jerks like Gina (and even Aaryn for a day) when they thought they were going to benefit Ellissa.  To preach "nice people" but than have no problem partnering with jerks for me it's disingenuous, if you're favorite is partnering with jerk and you are okay with it, that's fine, but than don't preach to others need to be "nice". That kind of goes to Elissa as well.

That was such an odd interview with Chenbot, I understand being in the back end of a double elimination can throw you for a loop, but she thought McCrae voted against Amanda? It really makes you wonder if she had any clue what was going on and if her entire game strategy was pushed by production. She doesn't seem to be able to put the most basic things together live on the spot.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2013, 02:01:55 PM »

I agree. Elissa's fans are almost scary in their fanatical devotion. I don't get it.

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2013, 02:19:33 PM »

I find it ironic that all the floaters made it to the end in spite of the "No Floaters Summer" tag line used when this season began.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 07, 2013, 07:08:34 PM »

I find it ironic that all the floaters made it to the end in spite of the "No Floaters Summer" tag line used when this season began.
Ironic and perfect for this hugely disappointing season.

terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2013, 04:59:06 AM »

Elissa should stick to yoga and stay out of reality TV.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2013, 02:29:34 PM »

Kasting's big mistake was assuming that because Rachel and Elissa share the same family genes that they would also share basically the same personality. As is often the case, mine included, siblings' personalities can be radically different.

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2013, 02:51:56 AM »

Kasting's big mistake was assuming that because Rachel and Elissa share the same family genes that they would also share basically the same personality. As is often the case, mine included, siblings' personalities can be radically different.
So true! They may look alike but that's where it ends. Rachel at least gave us something to hate or love about her. Elissa, not so much. I just wish viewers who only watch the CBS broadcast could realize she contributed nothing to this season.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  

Jump to: