Big Brother Forum
April 20, 2014, 09:18:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Discussion On Howard  (Read 2588 times)
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2013, 01:38:39 PM »

Howard is a guy you want to cheer for, especially with the racist things going on in the house. But he never stood up for himself or others when it really could have made an impact. He was too worried about "rocking the boat". He might have great muscles but his spine might come into question.

I am starting to wonder if Howard will be any good in athletic competitions. Looking at him you would think he would be, but there is something known as "Glamour muscles". It's guys who focus on visual outside muscles but aren't really in great athletic shape. I am starting to think that might be Howard situation.
case in point - When he was in the inner tube and couldn't paddle to save his life. He was not trying to throw that competition in my opinion.
Howard has admitted he's thrown every comp he's been in because he doesn't want anyone to think he's a physical threat.

HELLO? Look at his guns! A guy doesn't get that kind of muscle laying around eating Cheetos. He's extremely disciplined, very calm and knows the hardest part of the game is at the halfway point where he can't afford to throw comps or go on the block.

I still agree with Zingbot that too much muscle mass In certain instances is a detriment. In order to paddle he needed flexibility and his guns actually interfered. He said he's thrown comps but people say a lot of things that aren't always true. Obviously he TRIED to throw the nasty milk one but McDoofus was so weak the plan didn't work. By the way, I love Cheetos and could still beat Spencer in any physical competition. Yes, I set the bar "high".
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 01:40:16 PM by ParrotFace Rachel » Logged

I wonder if Howie and Jessie would ever hook up?

"I'm a grown ass man!" whined Lil' Willie.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2013, 04:34:44 PM »

After reading Cheri's other post about what this thug whispered to Amanda makes him a huge piece is useless crap!

I wonder if Howie and Jessie would ever hook up?

"I'm a grown ass man!" whined Lil' Willie.
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2013, 04:52:23 PM »

After reading Cheri's other post about what this thug whispered to Amanda makes him a huge piece is useless crap!
If he actually said what Amanda said he said then I agree that he is a total scuzz ball.  But the only people who know what he actually said are Howard and Amanda since he took off his mic (unless someone can read lips).  I am not saying that she is lying but when folks are playing for $500K I would not put it past anyone to say anything in order to help their game or hurt someone else's and he could have played right into her hands by taking away the audio.

HTTR!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2013, 09:01:43 PM »

Amanda would have to be depraved to accuse someone falsely. Accusations that serious have serious real life consequences and I don't doubt that's what he said to her.

With that in mind I have nothing left to say about a scum bag like that and do hope he goes home on Thursday.

If anyone else with feeds is able to stop or slow down the video to read his lips it would most helpful. The camera behind the sink had a direct view of his face, however that camera was not on them at the time that I know of.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2013, 02:23:51 AM »

How many times do we have to see that the people who rub the Bible (or the Koran, or whatever) in other peoples' faces are the ones who turn out to be the biggest scuzz balls.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2013, 02:29:04 AM »

I don't know FtlBeach, I really don't know but there's no reason for it in the BB house.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2013, 11:03:09 PM »

Howard's BBN exit interview asks him about the whisper to Amanda.  Be sure to read it.  I think Amanda is lying about what he said to her.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2013, 03:44:28 AM »

Exit interview snippet:
"So basically what happened was I walked up to her and I’m not going to be hateful or mean and I said “I love you” and she said “what? no you don’t.” I said, “no I really do. I love you” and I hugged her. As a little fun joke I said, “hey, if we were outside this house you’re awesome, you’re sexy” and this is from me knowing her personally when we did share personal time and we were very open. I said “man, we could get in to some things.” That was the extent of things. She laughed when we she walked away."

"I don’t have to sexually harrass anyone. Ever. For her to say that is kinda crazy, but I’m not surprised by it. But we’re talking about it in a situation where it could hurt my character. I’ll apologize openly to her, but I’m not sorry because I actually meant it as a compliment, as a joke because she’s someone in the house I thought you could joke with like that because she is like that."

I don't believe his sanitized version of the infamous whisper. It didn't last that long, there was no hug and he deliberately took his mic off. That in and of itself means he didn't want production to know what he said to her.

He didn't have that kind of relationship with her in the house because he was hooked up with Candice and Spencer as his allies, not Amanda.

Howard randomly going to Amanda and allegedly saying "I love you", "No, I really do", “hey, if we were outside this house you’re awesome, you’re sexy" and finally "Man, we could get into some things" just doesn't mesh with the body language or that Amanda went into DR for a long time and came out later upset and talked with McCrae in the cockpit. Furthermore he states he meant it as a compliment, a joke...that he thought he could joke with her like that because she is like that.

Read between the lines and draw your own conclusion of whether or not he said what Amanda claims or his version.

spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2013, 07:56:35 AM »

i believe he may of said it, but i ask myself why...im just shaking my head here...altho her behaviour, naked with the bandaids etc may have lead him to believe she gets around and he may have a chance after the show, he knew he was getting evicted so maybe he thought im going to throw this out there and see her reaction...
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2013, 01:38:46 PM »

In this instance it's He Said, She Said with production withholding any dialog existing on audio.

He's gone and out of the game now while Amanda is still in it so the point is moot.
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2013, 07:02:25 PM »

I just read that Howard will be appearing on The Bold and the Beautiful with Elissa.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2013, 03:08:42 AM »

My goodness, I haven't watched that soap in 15 years!
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2013, 04:51:19 AM »

Uh, does that make Howard beautiful? HA!
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2013, 07:21:09 AM »

Apparently Andy thought so.   Smiley 

HTTR!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2013, 11:15:50 AM »

Apparently Andy thought so.   Smiley 
Andy has good taste. I enjoyed Howard's daily gun show very much.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print

Jump to:  

CBS Interactive Inc.