Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
September 18, 2014, 01:45:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SURVIVOR 26  (Read 973 times)
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2013, 07:46:05 AM »

Well, looks like CBS is doing it again. Retreads. UGH. Definitely do not need to see Philip, Cochran, PsychoHantz ever again. This show is rapidly becoming a total mockery of it's former self.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 03:53:07 PM »

Yep, I agree. I was a loyal Survivor fan for many years but have been losing interest more and more over the last few seasons. Following in the footsteps of BB, Bachelor, etc with these retreads has sealed the deal for me. I won't be watching.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 10:39:55 PM »

First we have Willie going all big man with Joe and getting tossed from the House during Big Brother last season.  Now we have Brendon going totally psycho on his tribe (in particular Phillip) and dumping their rice and beans.  I knew the guy was wrapped WAY too tight when he played a few seasons back but after what we saw with Little Willie and him I gotta say that family must have some genetic condition that makes them all nuttier than a squirrel turd!  I really shudder to say it but Russell seems to be the most stable Hantz we have seen on reality TV.    Shocked

HTTR!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: