Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
August 20, 2014, 02:29:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: SURVIVOR 25  (Read 4630 times)
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 01:42:05 PM »

Then she goes and gets the boot this week. What a great team they are! Will any of them make the merge?
If they had gotten rid of Russell they would have been screwed, blued, and tattooed and it would be doubtful that they would win a challenge ever.  My guess is if they lose another player next week the other two tribes will compete in some challenge and the winning tribe will get to choose which of the two remaining players they want on their tribe

I am another willing supporter of this theory, Skins...what else can they do  Huh

however like BB this season past, I don't find anyone truly likeable/cheer-worthy yet, I had figured to cheer for one of the old farts (meaning older players not necessarily one of the retreads), but so far no joy...thank the gods for the bikini clad T n A, cause without it I might find myself watching Little House: A New Beginning...always had a thing for the rack on Mrs. Olsen   Shocked

...kicked back drying my weed the old fashioned way...
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2012, 09:01:40 AM »

Totally off Topic... hey Sniff, are you selling books on Ebay? Guy is Louisianaman living in SC.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2012, 09:42:59 AM »

God Bless, Sniffers criteria for good television! Mrs. Olsen churning some butter out behind the saw mill - oolala.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 10:03:25 AM »

Totally off Topic... hey Sniff, are you selling books on Ebay? Guy is Louisianaman living in SC.

not me brother...can barely get online to do this shite, much less try to navigate those treacherous waters...forums, fishing sites, and fantasy football are about as good as I can do... Grin

I mean it took a beautiful girl to finally get me on facebook   Wink

laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2012, 08:57:56 PM »

Kryptonite 2, Superussell 0.
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 11:28:43 PM »

Kryptonite 2, Superussell 0.
I am glad he got voted out because I would hate to have seen what he would do if his tribe lost again next week.  The guy probably would have pulled a Chillie (Chima/Willie).

HTTR!
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »

I am excellence (not).

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2012, 10:03:11 AM »

so I just watched the dvr of wednesday's epi...since when it was on I was too busy scaring kids, eating candy and drinking Cabo Wabo...yes that's right my lemons are ripe (my tree had 42 this year)!  Shocked

...and what did the inglorious basterds do on my birthday they voted out the most beautiful rack girl on the island...and obviously the most...well next to Blair I guess, the sweetest...why sweetest you say, my response: if the little brazilian witch and her cohort had laid into any of my nieces (even my little princess who is 9) the way they used, played, and out right talked shite to RC, the medivac unit would have had real emergencies to deal with instead of just a girl in need of a good dose of bi-carb!

this makes two seasons in a row that have no respect for the Ta-Tas!  Angry

spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2012, 10:50:16 AM »

agreed...i want malcom denise and lisa final 3 with denise winning...jmo......i love when the tribes merge...also watched it on dvr i was trick or treating with my grandkids...love lemons...i bet yours are delicious
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2012, 11:54:53 AM »

And what was J Kent thinking? Dumb move! I'm not sorry to see RC go. Too much T and too much A for me. And I won't be sorry to see Scabi Maria go for just the opposite reasons. Not enough T or A on that one.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2012, 04:43:10 PM »

Man, does it EVER stop raining on that island? I don't remember ever seeing such a wet location Shocked

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2012, 10:35:21 AM »

well from this old salty dog who spent a large chunk of my career sailing from Japan to New Zealand I can tell you they don't call it the monsoon season for nothing, although the filming took place during march and april which should have been warmer and drier relatively speaking...I guess it's just more evidence that global warming and climate change are real... Wink

ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2012, 05:42:27 PM »

Jeff was a tool although his O-mama comment about taxes was funny with his closing comments. At least he'll have something good to look at in the jury (for now).

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: