Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 22, 2014, 07:04:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: SURVIVOR 25  (Read 4783 times)
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2012, 08:45:40 PM »

Looks good so far.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 08:46:55 PM »

Looks good so far.

agreed...and I'm so happy it's back!  Grin

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 08:50:20 PM »

Mike is still an idiot, and Jonathan is still a snake. Hahaaaa.
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 09:05:24 PM »

Now I hope they send Russell home. What a tool.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 09:09:15 PM »

nah not yet Wolf, idiot Zane who admitted I got an alliance with everyone on this beach...famous last words!

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 06:22:50 AM »

loved the show...we have survivor now to help with bb withdrawls, lol....speaking of alliances i loved joes comment about 10 alliances
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 01:45:12 PM »

nah not yet Wolf, idiot Zane who admitted I got an alliance with everyone on this beach...famous last words!
I thought his gloating about having alliances with everyone else on thebeach would have earned him the boot but then he offered himself up willingly after his tribe came in last in the puzlzle. That was one dumb move.

laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 02:55:39 PM »

Probst owes him 13 minutes of fame.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 03:33:33 PM »

I thought his gloating about having alliances with everyone else on thebeach would have earned him the boot but then he offered himself up willingly after his tribe came in last in the puzlzle. That was one dumb move.

I completely agree, ma Cheri, even after he said in private that it was just a ploy, and the others came up to get him to stay as he had hoped he didn't say "well maybe y'all are right lets vote russ" they would have went for that...he's a fool and fools should get voted out first

ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 04:45:14 PM »

Who is the biggest cornhole on the island?

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 08:08:03 AM »

They already sent the biggest cornhole packing PFR. After that, my guess for CH#2 is Jonathan.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 11:52:26 AM »

agree that Zane was the stupidest contestant I've seen in years! I mean not only did he rush out and try to make alliances with everyone, followed with in 24 hours telling everyone, finally culminating in a 'I fall on my sword because I am to pathetic to live' speech...well all I can say is  - Hey bud, you were right -

but the biggest cornhole is not an award I hand out often...for me it's really too early to tell particularly about the unknown n00bs, as for the retreads - Russell said don't be a leader and promptly fell into the trap he warned himself about...Penner is going to have a tough road no matter what he does...and Mike the incredible burned man has already tried to amputate 4 fingers, put a wicked slit into the bottom of his foot and of course I can't forget he tried to scalp himself...enough is enough  Shocked

Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2012, 04:03:54 PM »

agree that Zane was the stupidest contestant I've seen in years!

I'd have to put Brandon Hantz right up there too.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 04:33:58 PM »

Mike the incredible burned man has already tried to amputate 4 fingers, put a wicked slit into the bottom of his foot and of course I can't forget he tried to scalp himself...enough is enough  Shocked
That is something I have wondered about.  I wonder if the survivors can get any sort of basic first aid (such as Neosporin and bandaids/gauze)  without being pulled from the game?  I know these people are supposed to rough it and so they don't get any creature comforts (unless they earn them in a challenge) but I would think that they would need to give basic wound care.  I would think that if you are being exposed to the bird and animal crap and polluted water while having open and untreated wounds the chances of getting sepsis and losing body parts or worse dying would be pretty high.  My guess is that they do get basic first aid because in 24 seasons of Survivor I can only think of one case (Penner's?) where a survivor had to be pulled from the game because they got an infection from an open wound.

HTTR!
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 08:28:33 PM »

agree that Zane was the stupidest contestant I've seen in years! I mean not only did he rush out and try to make alliances with everyone, followed with in 24 hours telling everyone, finally culminating in a 'I fall on my sword because I am to pathetic to live' speech...well all I can say is  - Hey bud, you were right -

but the biggest cornhole is not an award I hand out often...for me it's really too early to tell particularly about the unknown n00bs, as for the retreads - Russell said don't be a leader and promptly fell into the trap he warned himself about...Penner is going to have a tough road no matter what he does...and Mike the incredible burned man has already tried to amputate 4 fingers, put a wicked slit into the bottom of his foot and of course I can't forget he tried to scalp himself...enough is enough  Shocked

The way my luck is going Russell will stick around all season like the dweeb did on BB. The annoying ones do that just to annoy me. Mike won't last long because he's going for a helicopter ride out to the nearest hospital. I don't recall him being so accident prone in his first season (other than trying to get a few drags of smoke from the fire that went bad).
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:04:25 AM by ParrotFace Rachel » Logged

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: