Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
July 23, 2014, 12:16:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Look Back at the Season  (Read 7609 times)
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2012, 05:35:12 PM »

Cheri and Sniff, I hear what you are saying. However, Dan should have been astute enough to know that people ARE petty concerning such things. He apparently wasn't. He played his hand, he lost.

He lost...gotta admit you are right there Wolf... Roll Eyes

Dan still won $50,000 from his second place finish.  A good summer for him.  He wasn't bitter about not winning, so his fans shouldn't be either.

No you are right, Slide, Dan wasn't bitter. He had a smile on his face during the interview clips I saw online last night and nothing but positive remarks about everyone, unlike the Dweeb who had to blast Dan and his "scumbag" moves even though those same moves that saved him and he knew it was going to happen ahead of time as we saw on show when Dan told him before Shane's eviction! That whole hyperventilating dance he did after the fact was all for show!

speaking only for this old cornhole, I ain't bitter, in fact I won 100 bucks in my pub's pool cause the little Twitcher pulled it off... Grin
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:37:16 PM by rocksniffer » Logged

...kicked back drying my weed the old fashioned way...
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2012, 05:40:44 PM »

Well sometimes the better team doesn't win the championship game.

Danielle said it perfectly with her closing comments. Dan is the most deserving to win. Dweeb won on sympathy votes.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2012, 08:15:05 PM »

Day 1, post BB Final, checking in....after thinking on it some, I think Dan was guilty of "overplaying" the game. Yes, he played well, but the ruthless, evil persona overtook him to where he could not make the smart move and tell Brit, that yes, he did feel bad about evicting her, among other things. His smugness and convoluted lying cost him votes in the end, and that my friends, is all part of the game. He lost. Game over! Further discussion as to did he "deserve to win" is moot. If he really deserved to win, he would have convinced the jury to vote otherwise. Also, part of the game.

I got that impression too that when he did his first huge move in taking himself out and putting Britney in and being able to trick Danielle so easily, it was almost like he got drunk with power. Being able to be the puppeteer over these house guests, it looked like he stopped thinking of what the best way to go (getting to the finals with least people hating you) but he wanted to see how often he can bring people in to just cut them loose.

Dan played a great game, he might even be the MVP of the season, but again having the most focus and most events happening because of you (and to his credit it looked like he did a lot of it on his own... not through production help) doesn't nessesary make you BB champ, as I think some of the aspect you have to take into account is getting to the finals without people hating you. And hate and respect is a very fine line it seems.

By the way I blame the people who changed their strategy or instincts because somebody else brings out a book, or a chain, or a ring. If you make your decisions on something like that, it's on you. So I have nothing against Dan for that.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2012, 10:18:05 PM »

...By the way I blame the people who changed their strategy or instincts because somebody else brings out a book, or a chain, or a ring. If you make your decisions on something like that, it's on you. So I have nothing against Dan for that.

ZING!!!!!!!!

Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2012, 12:44:12 AM »

Wow, it's amazing how much more I get done in the morning now without three hours of BBAD Grin

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2012, 06:39:24 PM »

I know, it's like a whole other life...time to do the little things like smoke more, fish more, and ...well I guess that's it... Wink

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2012, 03:21:10 AM »

There's alot more we can do now but as long as we have our support system here we'll get through BB withdrawal.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2012, 06:08:43 AM »

i agree...we have all become friends and chat on off all year round it helps us bb addicts..i still think i should be turning the feeds on, lol
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2013, 05:01:43 AM »

i agree...we have all become friends and chat on off all year round it helps us bb addicts..i still think i should be turning the feeds on, lol
Just remember BB returns on June 26, two weeks EARLIER than usual. Hmmm, wonder if that's an indication of the next AG twist? I guess we'll find out in 143 days.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2013, 02:26:00 AM »

Just remember BB returns on June 26, two weeks EARLIER than usual. Hmmm, wonder if that's an indication of the next AG twist? I guess we'll find out in 143 days.
I guess you haven't heard whether or not AG is going to pull her retreads number on us again...sure hope not Angry

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2013, 04:23:31 AM »

I guess you haven't heard whether or not AG is going to pull her retreads number on us again...sure hope not Angry
I haven't heard anything yet. What is known is that the CBS schedule has been changed. This summer, BB will air on Sundays at 8 p.m., Tuesdays at 9 p.m. and Wednesday (live eviction) at 9 p.m. The Wednesday live eviction show will then jump to 8 p.m. starting with the July 17 episode. Mark your calendars so you won't forget!

I don't know why and can see no reason for the change of the live eviction night except to mess with the fans heads.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: