Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
July 30, 2014, 01:00:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: A Look Back at the Season  (Read 7628 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2012, 01:58:06 AM »

Let loose and retell your favorite moments, houseguests and events from BB14.
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 07:27:48 AM »

Dan evicting Shane and Dani's expression was one of my favorite moments of the season.  With as many times as Dan has screwed her over this season she shouldn't have believed him even if his tongue was notarized but NO she took his word for it that if she pulled him off the block he would vote to evict Ian and of course Shane went bye-bye instead.  That girl is a personification of the phrase "there is a sucker born every minute." Roll Eyes

HTTR!
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 08:54:26 AM »

I'm smelling Production all over this, just like "the funeral." My nose says the next thing they would want is for DanYell and Ion to evict Dan.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 12:54:56 PM »

The Britney/Frank bitch fight at the jury house last night was quite fun Grin

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 04:45:36 PM »

After volitile Willie left the season went downhill along with the drama we crave.Turn out the lights and lock the doors. This season was another bust in my opinion.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 08:31:32 AM »

After volitile Willie left the season went downhill along with the drama we crave.Turn out the lights and lock the doors. This season was another bust in my opinion.

Yep!  How many bust are we going to have to endure, before a change is made?
Darrin
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 10:19:49 AM »

Worst season so far. I never invested interest in any one player. The seasons have
been getting progressively worse. For next year, my expectations are nil to none.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 10:57:23 AM »

Perhaps that's what's turned me off, not having an invested interest or loyalty to one specific player. The past two seasons the majority of my comments have been ripping into each character (admit tingly some more than others - RATchel for example). I long for thedays when I would pick someone early on and cheer for them throughout the summer. There's always 2013 (maybe).

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 12:44:22 PM »

well add the 'sniffer to this growing list...at first I wanted Willie to succeed, since I think the Hantz family are more entertaining to watch than cajun pawn stars...and I did cheer for my boy Fartin Frank, again because, in my admittedly warped interpretation, he was entertaining...the rest, including comps has been difficult to watch at best...I mean did the burning comet in the 'sun challenge' look like Leslie Nielsen in a giant condom to anyone else... Huh

...no wonder my liquor bill has been higher this summer  Wink

...kicked back drying my weed the old fashioned way...
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 01:51:43 PM »

I don't think I've been invested in any seasons since Evel Dick's. Love him or hate him, he set a new standard for drama and entertainment on BB. It seems that ever since, I have been either irritated (Brendan and Rachel), bored (The Brogade) or uninterested (Jeff and Jordan) and the continued poor casting, contests we've all seen a million times in one form or another, bringing back past HGs, and AG's obnoxious love of her favorites, and Production's ever more obvious manipulation have left a pretty sour taste in my mouth Angry

rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 02:25:06 PM »

I don't think I've been invested in any seasons since Evel Dick's. Love him or hate him, he set a new standard for drama and entertainment on BB. It seems that ever since, I have been either irritated (Brendan and Rachel), bored (The Brogade) or uninterested (Jeff and Jordan) and the continued poor casting, contests we've all seen a million times in one form or another, bringing back past HGs, and AG's obnoxious love of her favorites, and Production's ever more obvious manipulation have left a pretty sour taste in my mouth Angry

A vodka rinse should help you out there, Bum... Wink

...kicked back drying my weed the old fashioned way...
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 11:40:36 PM »

A vodka rinse should help you out there, Bum... Wink
There ain't enough vodka in Russia, Sniff  Grin

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 02:13:19 AM »

I seem to be in the minority because I picked Dan as my favorite once the coaches came into the game. I've also enjoyed this season more than the last few I"ve seen simply because there's never been a dull moment.

Maybe it's because he comes from Michigan and I'm in Ohio and his town is a mere 2 hour drive from my house and you know how we midwesterners like to stick up for each other. Maybe it's because he's actually there to play the game whereas some of the others thought it was a dating show. He's edgier than in his first season and while his methods have been cutthroat, it's kept him and that ungrateful Dani in the game to F3.

Do I like that he's in F3 with Dani and Ian? Not one bit. Based on social game it should've been Britney. Based on pure love of the game it should've been Frank. But it is what it is and he got there with Ian and Dani by manipulating, lying, backstabbing and generally doing all the things BB is suppose to be.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 09:04:30 AM »

Outwit, Outplay, Outlast? Wrong show but still the overall concept. Dan masterminded the rest.

Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 05:07:26 PM »

Hey Cheri...check out what Cassandra July (Kate Hudson) had to say about Ohio last week on Glee Grin Grin Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: