Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 30, 2014, 12:38:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: BB 15 Casting  (Read 6755 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2012, 10:53:28 PM »

CBS has updated the casting link on their site.

Big Brother Season 15 Open Casting

From CBS:
Our casting team will be traveling to select cities around the country starting around March 2013. Please check back regulary for open calls and events in a city near you!

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:36:01 PM by Cheri » Logged
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 06:08:46 AM »

we get our beloved show another year!
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 07:12:02 AM »

Our beloved show (in dire need of an overall).

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 05:32:04 PM »

we get our beloved show another year!

Yep! The beloved show, that many of can't stand the houseguest, the casting person who picks these hg's for it, production, and AG!
IF we were capable of getting rid of the mentioned ones, it would be back to being a beloved show.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 05:51:54 PM »

So if one of y'all makes it I'll give you my vote as America's Player...

oh wait Mar 2013...too bad since the world is going to end on 12/21/2012...ah well better luck next time, mes amis! 

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 07:45:01 PM »

Oh dog's droppings! Not another Y2K coming. Better start hoarding food and digging my shelter.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 12:49:03 PM »

Oh dog's droppings! Not another Y2K coming. Better start hoarding food and digging my shelter.

don't dig - learn to sail!  Grin

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 02:47:55 PM »

OK, got my twitchin and wandering eye down... lying and crying, check... now to fatten up my ass, get some zits, turn myself black and gay... i think i got a chance. Cheesy
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »

OK, got my twitchin and wandering eye down... lying and crying, check... now to fatten up my ass, get some zits, turn myself black and gay... i think i got a chance. Cheesy

well you definately got my vote for AF in the bag, Wolf, and screw Grody if she don't like it...

mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 09:23:49 PM »

well you definately got my vote for AF in the bag, Wolf, and screw Grody if she don't like it...

What wouldn't she like?!  Sounds like her type of person!
Wolf - don't forget to pack just one outfit and a white shirt to be dyed pink. 
You'd get my vote too, Wolf!  I'm all for rooting for the good old fashion smartass that can pull it off and not come out like just an ass!   Wink
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 10:21:36 PM »

You'd get my vote too, Wolf!  I'm all for rooting for the good old fashion smartass that can pull it off and not come out like just an ass!   Wink

I agree 100% with this beautiful lady's comment...except I will send you a few USC 'Cock shirts so you ain't gotta go pink... (that's short for Gamecock to the unenlightened)  Grin

mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 10:40:34 PM »

I agree 100% with this beautiful lady's comment...except I will send you a few USC 'Cock shirts so you ain't gotta go pink... (that's short for Gamecock to the unenlightened)  Grin

He needs more than just one clever shirt.  It's old seeing these tools in the same shirt everyday.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 11:35:53 PM »

He needs more than just one clever shirt.  It's old seeing these tools in the same shirt everyday.

I really have never understood the whole clothing hang up production has...I remember Whamber having to turn her sweats inside out, and i seem to remember Frank saying they took all his white t-shirts...so it can't just be logos it must also be color...I just don't get it   Undecided

Darrin
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2012, 10:52:35 AM »

I really have never understood the whole clothing hang up production has...I remember Whamber having to turn her sweats inside out, and i seem to remember Frank saying they took all his white t-shirts...so it can't just be logos it must also be color...I just don't get it   Undecided

It's how the clothing interacts with the camera. White would show up too bright, and certain colors
would produce high levels on chroma.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 11:29:49 AM »

chroma?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: