Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
January 18, 2018, 01:38:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: While I'm respectful of the lives lost in Wisconsin...  (Read 951 times)
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2012, 07:22:14 PM »

I am deeply sympathetic for the victims in Wisconsin and despise f***ers that feel the need to demonstrate their racial/ideological/religious superiority by burning/killing people in church... Angry

...however I can't help but send a positive shout out through the cloud to NASA and everyone involved in Curiosity's successful landing on Mars!!!The incredible images and data it is already sending back is inspiring another generation even as we post...Thank you, NASA for reminding me why I'm proud to be an American...

...ok that's it from the sniffer's soapbox for now...everybody fire up/ drink up... this buds on me! Wink

(sorry Darrin but no other word seemed powerful enough  Roll Eyes)

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: