Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 20, 2017, 02:50:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion On Britney  (Read 48370 times)
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2012, 10:08:16 PM »

Worse than watching sleazy Wil pick at his nasty hair extensions?

It makes me reminisce fondly of the Ratress and her zit cream... Shocked

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2012, 10:09:48 PM »

haha  Undecided Where is the fond part in that?!
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2012, 10:31:54 PM »

haha  Undecided Where is the fond part in that?!

This old cornhole enjoyed watching Rachel yo yo between comp queen and everything else...she fulfilled my requirement - bring the drama, b*tches..no offense beloved friends... Wink

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
landslide
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2012, 06:55:15 PM »

Britney is likely to be evicted tonight and it may be for the best:  Britney has turned into a floater.

She plays for safety and keeping her hands clean.  Some may say that is a strategy, but not one that will win a half-million dollars.  At this point, the only people Britney could beat on finale night are Joe and Jenn.

I hope Britney survives, and uses this as a wake-up call to play more aggressively. 
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2012, 09:46:20 PM »

She's smart enough to realize her protecting the Tulane doofus was her downfall. I wonder if he is smart enough to realize it though.

🖕🏼👎🏼 James Zinkand, Howie, Jessie Roids, Adam Janiniski, Jase Wirey, Brendon, Ian, Cowlia, Andy, RATchel, Chima, most of all seasons 16 & 17 (especially Vicboria, Christine, Zach & Frankie), Jameka, Wamber, Wil, Ronnie, Michelle Noonan, Elissa, Audrey, Austin, Joze, Paul, Josh
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2012, 02:20:47 AM »

She's smart enough to realize her protecting the Tulane doofus was her downfall. I wonder if he is smart enough to realize it though.
Nope. It will never cross his mind.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2012, 02:27:23 AM »

I laughed tonight when The Brigade was talking about Britney's constant complaining and high maintenance Grin

David
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2012, 06:33:16 PM »

I will miss Britney.  BBAD is barely worth watching now.  Friday night's show had most of the house sleeping.  Britney was always awake, drinking coffee and talking to people.  Now it's a snooze fest.
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2012, 08:56:01 PM »

I haven't watched AD since she left. Not on purporse or anything, just not giving the effort to stay up for it.

I know somebody who watched AD last night and lasted only a quarter of an hour before he give up as absolutely nothing was going on.

Agree with you Tera about Britney, In her seasons, I've cheered for her and at times cheering against her. But I always notice her as she's always chatting or participating.

Just having her reaction to Ashley might be more entertaining than what's going on in the main BB house.
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2012, 10:51:50 PM »

At least Britney will have some other company, besides Ashley, in the jury house.
I'm sure Britney's probably ready to strangle her by now.  Or has an i.v. drip, filled with alcohol, to help ease the pain from dealing with her solo.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2012, 12:40:36 AM »

Yeah, but can you imagine Britney face when she realizes she's going to be spending the next week with Ashley, Frank and Joe Shocked

Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2012, 01:30:33 AM »

As a matter of fact it's probably good Joe will follow Frank into the Jury House since Frank will have his hands full of Ashley. Yes, I said "of" and not "with" on purpose.
Anubisrules
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2012, 11:21:28 AM »

Didn't like her, her first season.  Loved her this season.  She was one of the few in the house with a personality. She always made me laugh, and she was smart, although it got her evicted.   Hated seeing her go. 
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2012, 09:08:13 PM »

As a matter of fact it's probably good Joe will follow Frank into the Jury House since Frank will have his hands full of Ashley. Yes, I said "of" and not "with" on purpose.

I'm sure even with Joe there she might still be thinking... 

laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2012, 10:08:16 PM »

"Death for youuuuu." Ah, Brit, I'm gonna miss yer zaniness.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: