Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
December 21, 2014, 09:59:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion On Britney  (Read 21928 times)
Darrin
« on: July 13, 2012, 02:42:15 PM »

Let's hear your thoughts on all things Britney.

24-year-old newlywed. Season 12 player.
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 04:40:20 PM »

Who'll take the girl with the skinny legs? Shane, Willie an JoJo.
NCAFLeo88
Big Brother Jr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 02:50:14 AM »

Who'll take the girl with the skinny legs? Shane, Willie an JoJo.

I'm SO happy those were her skinny little chicken legs and not Rachel's lol.....Can't wait for more comical DR sessions....

"Count your friends in the house....Oh, done already?  -Ragan
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 03:04:50 PM »

I'm not convinced she is the best gamer in the house but she can crack me up with some of the things that fall out of her mouth Smiley

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Darrin
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 03:10:35 PM »

I'm not convinced she is the best gamer in the house but she can crack me up with some of the things that fall out of her mouth Smiley

She is entertaining.  Grin
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 05:18:41 PM »

What a great candidate for public office. She will talk to you and make you think she is genuinely interested in you and your concerns. A short time later she is elsewhere talking smack about you and planning her strategy. She is both entertaining and an extreme gamer!

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
nurseforkidz
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 03:18:48 AM »

Why is she taking Xanax? They apparently kept her mic on when she went to the DR to ask for one and you could hear her say "Can I have a Xanax? Please? Please, I really need one." Like she was almost desperate for it. How come?
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 09:47:02 AM »

? Because she is a neurotic little nutbag that magnifies her supposed problems?
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 09:48:12 AM »

They aren't allowed to bring their own prescriptions into the house? it's not like anyone else can steal them.

Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 10:04:29 AM »

They aren't allowed to bring their own prescriptions into the house? it's not like anyone else can steal them.
It would be close to impossible to steal them and not get caught.  However, I'm pretty sure there have been addicts in the House before and the last thing that AG or CBS wants is for someone to lose their sobriety on national TV because they crack under the stress and swipe a few pills from someone (and the early and latter days of the show are probably more stressful than almost any of us "normal" people could fathom).  I would bet though that Houseguests are allowed to keep meds that don't have the potential for abuse (such as for high blood pressure or Britney's Prozac) and would have to go to the Diary room to get the good stuff.

HTTR!
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 10:11:46 AM »

i think u have to go to dr to get a pill from your script bottle, your not allowed to have them, such as high blood pressure birth control etc...not taht anyone wants to take them but steal them just to be mean etc
Darrin
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 10:40:06 AM »

For meanness, someone can hide them. Kinda like hiding one's cigarettes in past seasons. spinelli
is correct. They are kept in a safe place and usually distributed by a nurse.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 11:04:00 AM »

For meanness, someone can hide them. Kinda like hiding one's cigarettes in past seasons. spinelli
Did Jen ever pay for doing that to Dick!!

Darrin
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 11:06:52 AM »

I truly can't recall if BB scolded her. I know E.D. made her life hell over it.  Grin
Hail Skins
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 11:18:29 AM »

I truly can't recall if BB scolded her. I know E.D. made her life hell over it.  Grin
IIRC, she broke them and then poured bleach over the remnants and BB made her pay for the destroyed cigs.  I can see why he made her life hell because putting aside that he is Dick (which is bad enough) folks who are in nicotine withdrawal tend to be a wee bit cranky.

HTTR!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: