Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
October 25, 2014, 03:40:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion on Shane  (Read 17230 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2012, 05:29:11 PM »

Something tells me when he was sought out and recruited he was told he'd probably win the half mil and is sorely disappointed that he gave up his summer and it didn't happen for him.
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2012, 05:36:48 PM »

He made himself look like a bigger tool at the finale then he did all season and I never thought that was possible. What a pretty boy.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2012, 01:42:20 PM »

You know, watching the SuperPass after party last night, Jeff and Jordan had to talk Dani and him into going to it. They gave a decent interview but it bothered me that Shane acted the same as when he was in the house. Dani had her arm around his but his body language spoke volumes since he was leaned forward through most of it. He claims he was attracted to Dani and now that the show is over they're going to see what happens between them but talked more about disappointment in not getting far enough to win because of all th epast due bills he has. He'll be staying in the same hotel she is but separate rooms. When he said that Dani winked.

I was happy to see his hair didn't look too bad but by far that was the most awkward interview of the night..
Zingbot
Big Brother Sr. Member

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2012, 10:26:28 AM »

Speaking just about in the house, he seemed the most genuine niceest person in there.  He wasn't aggressive enough and Danielle kind of messed with him, but he seems like a good dude and did go pretty far and probably could have gone further but didn't when he allowed Dan and Danielle to play his game for him.

If he was sitting in the final chair he might have been able to defeat Ian, Dan or Danielle.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2012, 11:01:03 AM »

i agree i think he is genuinely a nice guy, a cad would of taken advantage of dani had his way with her and moved on
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2012, 12:22:57 PM »

Nice guys finish last......or at least not first. He was a bit too nice in my opinion. That gets annoying after awhile.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2012, 06:53:19 PM »

well as our resident cornhole I gotta use a tag line of a great NFL coach - The Chicago Bears' Mike Ditka, "Stop It!"...I'm not saying he ain't a nice guy, though if I was a woman the elf ears would have put me off a little bit...but as a player not only is he the first person I've ever seen exist with absolutely no personality whatsoever, he did not make one game decision for himself...I'm not even sure if he ever made a decision on what to have for dinner without someone telling him!

Now that it's over let's not romanticize the ignorant fool...he had the strength and some knowledge...he should have won through to the finals and never told Insanielle it was Ok to put him up period... Shocked

...kicked back picking my teeth with a fish bone...

Its crazy, honestly, how much a plant is like a human. They look completely different, but they have to eat, they have to drink. Its crazy. ~ Caleb, the budding botanist...who knew
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: