Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
July 23, 2014, 11:49:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rachel & Brendon on Amazing Race 20  (Read 1570 times)
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2011, 03:07:03 AM »

Rumor has it that Rachel and Brendon will be on TAR 20 that has already begun filming even though the 19th edition isn't finished being shown on CBS.

Even though Rachel grew on us during BB after Brendon was evicted, will we be just as excited for her on this crossover?
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 07:22:57 AM »

i wasnt surprised to hear this...a cpl seasons ago we had jeff and jordon...rachels laugh oh my....yelling at brendon cause he is to slow or messes up a challenge...should be interesting..i will be watching
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 09:25:10 AM »

The Amazing Race is becoming a lot less amazing, and a lot more predictable. This will be the final nail in the coffin for me. ENOUGH with the Brendon and Rayc-HELL show.
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 03:48:02 PM »

The Amazing Race is becoming a lot less amazing, and a lot more predictable. This will be the final nail in the coffin for me. ENOUGH with the Brendon and Rayc-HELL show.
I agree with ya on that one, laffnwolf. TAR has lost a lot of it's allure for me as well. I still watch it on occasion but it's no longer "can't miss" tv anymore for me. I think this is the case on many of the reality shows I used to watch regularly (DWTS, AI,etc). They just get a bit stale, for me, after a certain number of years...just seems like the same old, same old. I'm actually glad BB is only on once a year (blasphemy on this forum?) or it might have the same effect on me.

As for Brendon and Rachel...if I never laid eyes (or ears) on them again, it wouldn't bother me a bit.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
mellb823
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 11:09:53 AM »

As for Brendon and Rachel...if I never laid eyes (or ears) on them again, it wouldn't bother me a bit.

AMEN!
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 10:42:24 AM »

Well, I see our two favorite bungholes have messed up TAR.... AGAIN! I guess CBS just doesn't want people to watch this show. Oh well.
rocksniffer
Head of Household Member

...and the world keeps turning...toward the abyss

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »

Well, I see our two favorite bungholes have messed up TAR.... AGAIN! I guess CBS just doesn't want people to watch this show. Oh well.

damn i missed the first epi but i see they are in it again...i agree with you Wolf, why can't we just get a crop of n00bs...retreads are never my first choice and most of these are double retreads... Angry

...oh well luckily Vikings is back!

...kicked back drying my weed the old fashioned way...
ParrotFace Rachel
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 06:17:44 PM »

RATchel's outfit made my dinner come back up! Brendon better be book smart because he's a real dope in my book for staying with that skank for this long.

BB without Brendon & RATchel is great!
terabyte
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 10:31:38 PM »

RATchel's outfit made my dinner come back up! Brendon better be book smart because he's a real dope in my book for staying with that skank for this long.
LOL.  I agree 100%.
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 05:45:27 AM »

LOL.  I agree 100%.
I have to agree as well.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 AM »

they totaly ruin the game for me, i hope they are never on amazing race or big brother again
laffnwolf
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 08:26:12 AM »

Hey, nice to see the group come out of hiding for some Ratsmell hatin' on! wooohooooo! I'm happy both Raylon and Ragnar are back on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: