Big Brother Forum - Big Brother Network
November 26, 2014, 05:23:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: BB Has Been Renewed  (Read 11450 times)
Darrin
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 04:37:23 PM »

I see on BBN that they are taking applications for BB14 (there ya go, Darrin Grin ) I guess I misread because I thought the next BB was going to be an AllStars one Huh

LOL They couldn't handle me.  Grin
Ftlbeachbum
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »

I see on BBN that they are taking applications for BB14 (there ya go, Darrin Grin ) I guess I misread because I thought the next BB was going to be an AllStars one Huh

LOL They couldn't handle me.  Grin
Aww, man. I could see you as Evel Dick 2.0  Wink

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
realityfanwa
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 02:06:05 AM »

I'm glad it has been renewed for another season.
Docmdnite
Big Brother Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 07:35:21 AM »

The shown has gotten old. Perhaps they ought to go back to more of the earlier seasons and ditch the stupid twists and revolving front door. A new house would be refreshing too. It's nice spending other people's money but I'm sure CBS can lay out some money. They could always sell the current house to Adam since he thinks it should be a shrine in memory of his greatness.

What if they changed the HoH from a competition to a house vote with American voting as well. The top vote getter from America gets a vote from Julie. I guess the downside is a strong alliance could rule the house indefinitely.

I suppose the other interesting twist is bring it back to season 1, instead of the HoH picking the 2 block nominees, the HGs pick the 2 block nominees. To keep the HoH still relevant give them the power to also veto a nomination (in addition to PoV) and perhaps the first couple of weeks the HoH gets immunity of being nominated the following week. I think that could be interesting if 1 faction wins HoH and another wins PoV.

I don't know, just throwing things out there...
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 01:41:07 AM »

I understand what you're saying Docmdnite (incidentally you have a cool nic), but it's doubtful something like that would work.

I used to think I'd like to see America have a vote concerning evictions, but not anymore. Casual viewers who only watch the CBS show would vote to keep a HG that doesn't belong in the house while someone everyone loves would go home. Those viewers have no idea the house dynamic changes by the minute. Then on the flip side with the same result, spiteful viewers would vote enmass to evict a favorite HG just to start forum warfare.

The other things you mention sound good in theory and could work if BB would simply get rid of the awful twists and let these BE the twist.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 07:32:51 AM »

i agree cheri, lately the twists have been pretty lame...i hope they add more spice and diversity, but regardless, i will watch every minute...
Cheri
Global Moderator
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 01:57:40 AM »

I hear you spinelli! I'll watch no matter how lame the twists are or the various psuedo celeb wannabe's they lock in the house. This viewer is in for the duration when each season begins.
spinelli
Head of Household Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 07:52:43 AM »

yep im a die hard fan and nothing or no one will stop me! lol
realityfanwa
Big Brother Full Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 03:45:27 AM »

Kassting Robyn Kass
Things are happening! Staffing up! Getting the new casting site set up with on line submissions! #BB14
6 hours ago

twitter.com/kassting

this is from robyn kass' twitter page. sweet!
Darrin
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »

Kassting Robyn Kass
Things are happening! Staffing up! Getting the new casting site set up with on line submissions! #BB14
6 hours ago

twitter.com/kassting

this is from robyn kass' twitter page. sweet!

Thanks!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: